Meeting Rudy Klown (pt1)

The three of you hide behind the cotton candy cocoons as someone entered the room. You three looked at what it was and it appeared to look like a Klown. The Klown was holding another cotton candy cocoon and walking towards the the other cocoons to hang it up. While watching him hang up the cocoon, you observed the Klown, he had a multi stripped suit on and had red hair and blue eye shadow and he looked tired in a way. While the three were looking at the Klown you started to feel something about him, you thought he was cute in a way. The Klown then walked up to the popcorn machine. As you we're thinking of a way to escape, Mike happen to notice one of the cocoons had someone he knew already killed inside it and him dropping something and that drew the Klowns attention and turned around.

"RUN!!" You shouted and the three of y'all ran towards the door while the red haired Klown was getting a popcorn shooter gun ready. Luckily you got to the door fast and gotten a head start on running before the Klown got you. As y'all were running down the hallway the Klown already shot the popcorn gun and as you ran out the exit popcorn was all over you. "POPCORN WHY POPCORN?!" Deb shouted "BECAUSE THEY'RE KLOWNS!" Mike shouted back. The three of y'all ran like the wind in the forest, meanwhile back with the red haired Klown another Klown with spiky pink hair joined in on the chance and made a balloon dog to hunt you down and the two Klowns began to chase after y'all.

As y'all were running you suddenly tripped over and fell, the two were already ahead of you and didn't notice until they were almost to the car. "Y/N!!!" Deb shouted. "DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME ILL CATCH UP IN A SECOND!!" You shouted back. Just as you got up the two Klowns were already behind you and one grabbed you behind your shirt and causing you to fall back. "L-LET ME GO!" You yelled in horror. Just as the spiky pink haired Klown pulled out the gun to make you into cotton candy the red haired one grabbed his hand and not letting him shoot, which causing to loosen his grip on you and you got out of his grip and ran as fast as you could to the car just in time.

"Y/N HURRY!!" Mike yelled "GET IN THE CAR!!" You got in the car immediately. "Y/N You're okay!!! Thank god!!" Deb cheered. "Yep was a close call! NOW DRIVE THERE GAINING ON US!!" the Klowns were already running towards at the back of the car and Mike backed out causing to hit them and knock them over and stepped on the gas and flew out of there. "Y/N are you okay?! You didn't break a bone did you?" Deb asked worried about you. "I'm okay I promise! They almost got me the spiky pink haired one actually caught me and was about to shoot me probably into a cotton candy cocoon when the red haired one the one that we saw carrying the cocoon actually stopped him from shooting me for some reason and causing the other one to lose grip of me...thank god I made it out alive..but my arms and legs do kinda hurt after I fell down.." "I'm glad you made it out alive too, glad we all made it out alive!" Deb said in relief "Me too!" Mike replied "And I'm sorry you got hurt too!" "I'll be okay Deb.." "No you won't we have to tell the police!" Deb suggested "Alright we gonna run to the police tell them a bunch of Klowns came running down the hills killing people with cotton candy and tried to kill Y/N?" He asked negatively. "I have a friend there I know him!" "Look Debbie I don't think he'll believe us and also let's not forget the fact that Y/N is hurt!" "I'll be fine!" You replied. "No you won't look you gotten hurt I'm gonna take you to your house and you get some rest okay?" Mike said. "okay that'll be fine" after a few minutes of driving they reached your home.

"Hey thanks for dropping me off home" you said while getting out of the car "no problem just get rested and I hope you feel better!" Mike replied back "Me too! If you need us call us please!" Deb said acting like a caring mom which you now realize but you also kinda liked it. "Thanks y'all! Same for y'all too and hopefully the police will believe y'all and stay safe!" Then y'all waved goodbye to each other and Mike drove off with Debbie to tell the police and you went inside your house.