Together forever now...(Final chapter possibly)

The ship then started to shake as it began to take off. The others started to lose their balance a little but you did and fell towards Rudy which he caught you and you griped on his sleeves. "W-what's happening?" You ask. "The ships taking off.." Rudy replied. "Where are we taking off to?" Rudy went silent, he didn't want to say the answer and the outcome because he didn't know how you'd react and feel. Though you did started to think y'all were heading to space, which didn't sound too bad, I mean hey, you won't have to go to your awful work and having to deal with your coworkers stupidity. "Well since my brother is not gonna answer we're heading to space" Magori answered. You turned around confused at him calling Rudy his brother, which you didn't know they were brothers. "Brothers?" You asked. Rudy began to speak "Sorry I forgot to mention this but this is Magori my brother Y/N" "Woooow how could you not even mention me your own brother" Magori said back sarcastically. "Hush you know I would mention you but I was busy while with her" Rudy replied back. "Mmm suuuurrreeeee" you let out a small chuckle listening to the brothers 'argument' "It's okay Rudy, nice to meet you Magori!" You said smiling. "Nice to meet ya too Y/N, Rudy told me much about you, he was really worried about you earlier. I never seen my brother care about someone like that so much" you blushed, you knew how much you and Rudy cared about each other and you still feel bad about him worrying, which you did worry as well not seeing him again. You hugged Rudy on his side and he hugged you back. "I was worried and I didn't wanna lose her" Rudy replied. "I was too" "Well I'm glad that he didn't lose ya and I got to see ya, everything he said about you was right and you seem really nice and I'm also glad that he has someone he loves love him back" Magori said "And on top of that you're the first girl to like him back he didn't have much luck with the ladies back theennn" he added as he teased his brother. Rudy's face began to get flustered "Oh hush, and I'm glad the rejected me too, Y/N is the one." He said smiling as he hugged you tighter by your side. "That's sweet but also cheesy" Magori teased again. Rudy then punched him on his arm not harming him too much. "Ow!" Magori yelped. You chuckled again, you're also glad that Rudy has his mind calm from earlier.

Just then big loud footsteps started coming towards you three and the other Klowns. Rudy gulped in fear. Then a big Klown that kinda acted like Godzilla was walking towards y'all. Rudy then let go of hugging you and to stand in front of you while you were behind him with his arm out ready to protect you. Magori stood right beside Rudy on the opposite side you was. The big Klown stopped in front of you three. He let out a deep growl. "Rudy.." he began to speak looking at Rudy and you. "Boss Jo-Jo." Rudy also began to speak. "So, I overheard you liking a human and worried about losing her, and now I see it's true.." Boss Jo-Jo said. "Boss Jo-Jo I can explain sir..it just kind of happened, I had a feeling that she was more interesting and different from the other humans and something about her was telling me she understood me and I was right, and I also understood her...I know were not supposed to fall in love with humans but, I couldn't help it. She's everything to me." Rudy said tilting his head down from guilt. "Well you did know we're not supposed to fall in love with humans and supposed to kill them." Boss Jo-Jo began. "But" he added. "I could tell how worried you were about to lose someone you love and I never saw any other Klown love another Klown or especially a human like that before, and I'll let you two be together." Rudy looked up shocked. And so did every other Klown. "R-really?" He asked. Boss Jo-Jo nodded his head. "And she looks like a very nice human" "T-Thank you!" You smiled at Boss Jo-Jo and looked at Rudy with tears rolling down his cheeks from happiness. "R-Rudy-" he cut you off as he quickly pulled you in for a hug crying from happiness as he held you tightly in your arms while you also hugged him back crying from happiness as well.

After some hours later meeting the other Klowns you come across meeting Slim again with Spikey. "Rudy must be a very lucky guy to be with ya huh?" Spikey said teasingly. "I'm a very lucky girl to be with him!" You said as you was playing with Spikeys balloon dogs. "To be honest glad he didn't let me shoot ya way ago, you and him are amazing together and I can see a different mood change in him! Which we're cool that I almost tried to kill you but gladly didn't right?-" Spikey added. "Yeah we're cool it's alright! And I'm glad me and him met each other!" You replied. "Hope ya get comfortable living here with Rudy!" Slim said. You was a little confused. "What do you mean by living here? I mean don't get me wrong I will love to live with him but what do you mean living 'here' exactly?" "Guess he hasn't told ya when the ship was lifting off." Slim began. "Uhh how do I say this Spike?" "I don't know-" then all of a sudden you felt someone's arms around you and of course it was Rudy and you two blushed and smiled while you was holding his arms. "Soo how's it goin over here?" Rudy spoke.

Slim and Skikey stood there like they was on their last braincell trying to figure out what to say to Rudy- but before they could speak you answered "Spike was showing me his balloon dogs and us talking about me getting comfortable living 'here' with you and I'm confused about that which don't get me wrong I do wanna live with you!" Rudy paused. He looked at Slim and Spikey and was a cue for them to leave them. "Well..." he began. "Earlier when Magori answered you about the ship lifting off and you asking where were lifting off to..." you smiled "I know we're lifting off in space it's alright I don't mind!" You said but Rudy looked nervous. "What is it?" You asked. "Well umm...we're actually lifting off to stay in space for a long time..." you froze "A long time?...as in like forever?" "Well most likely but we don't know for sure..I was afraid to tell you this cause I didn't know if you'd be mad." "Mad?" You replied then held his cheeks with your hands "why would I be mad about living with my lover forever? I'd love to live with you and be with you for the rest of my life!" You said. Rudy held your hands as you was holding his cheeks. "I'm glad, I was scared heheh, but I wanna live with you too.." he said smiling. You two chuckled and you had an idea. Blushing you leaned up closer to him and kissed his cheek. After leaning back away Rudy's face was completely red and was flustered and shocked- "D-did you just...kiss me on my cheek?" He asked. You also became flustered "Ahh I'm sorry I should've asked I'm sorry!" "No no it's alright! I liked it.." he said smiling. "I did too.." you mumbled. Then you two stared into each others eyes. "Y/N?.." "yes Rudy?.." he leaned closer to you. "Um could we um..kiss each other on the lips?" You was completely red. "Yes" you answered. Then you two started leaning closer into each other and let both of your lips touch and kissed each other. It was an amazing long first kiss. Then you two departed each other and smiled. "That was amazing" Rudy replied. "It was" "Can I have another one?" Rudy asked. You chuckled "Heheh of course!" Then you two kissed each other again and heard and saw a flash. You two immediately opened your eyes and was super embarrassed. "Oops- that one was on flash- but I got a pic on y'all's first kisssss" Magori said holding a camera. You two looked at him "Excuse me Y/N.. Magori..🙂" (shit I'm dead-") Magori thought. "Yeah Rudy?" "How long have ya been standing there?" Rudy asked with a smile on his face that said I'm gonna fucking kill ya. "Long enough to see and take a pic of y'all's first kisss" Magori teased as he was smiling. Then he started to run "MAGORI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!!!" Rudy yelled as he chased after Magori "AWW YOU TWO LOOK SO CUTE IN THIS PIC KISSINGGG" "MAGORI I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL END YOU!!" You was laughing your ass off and started to chase after them and Rudy and Magori got into a slightly harmless fight and you broke it and the brothers apologized to each other and Magori got punched- (lol) and later that day you and Rudy smiled at each other as the two of you was looking at the picture Magori took.
THE END