Meeting Slim (The aurgument)

"Hey Slim!" Rudy shouted "Did you get any more humans?" He asked. Slim turned around "Heya Rudy! And yeah I got a few of them in my bag I captured with my shadow puppet" He replied "Good, boss Jo-Jo would be proud" Rudy replied back "Yeah-" Slims eyes widened as he saw you behind Rudy "Rudy there's a human behind you!" Slim then reached for his cotton candy gun and aimed at you. You jumped in fear "W-WAIT!" You screeched but Rudy has your back "DON'T SHOOT HER!" He commanded. Slim was shocked at what Rudy had commanded him, and he never had seen him protect a human ever. "What do you mean 'don't shoot her'?? You know we're supposed to kill the human race!" Slim yelled back reminding Rudy. "I know but not her! She's different from the other humans!!" Rudy yelled back as he held your hand tighter. "What if boss Jo-Jo finds out that you, the one in charge of us, protecting a human girl? You know he would kill you!" Rudy paused, he knew what Slim said was right, if boss Jo-Jo did find out about this, he would kill him. And than he thought for a moment.

"Well" Rudy began to speak "He's not here and I'm still in charge! And he told y'all to obey me, and you know that he believes me out of all y'all, and therefore if you don't obey me I'll tell him that you were slacking off and he can kill you!" Slim gave him a pissed off look "Look she's way more different than other humans..and she actually understands me and I'm not letting any of you kill her." Slim was still pissed off that Rudy wasn't doing as he was meant to do, but on the other hand, boss Jo-Jo did believed him more than the other Klowns and Slim didn't wanna be killed by him. So he gave in "...Fine, I'll do as you say and 'not kill her' " he said crossing his arms "Good.." Rudy replied back "So..what is your name?" Slim asked you. You was still a little frightened but Rudy rubbed your hand with his thumb and that calmed you down. "I'm Y/N" "I'm Slim, as you already figured that out a couple seconds ago" "Nice to meet you Slim!" You gave an awkward smile "So Rudy, now that we've 'settled this argument' how are you gonna hide her when we have to get back to the ship and not let the other Klowns shoot her and not let boss Jo-Jo kill her?" Rudy looked down "I don't know yet...but I'm gonna need back up to help her, I don't want her to get killed, so I'm gonna need your help" he looked back up to Slim "And yes, that's an order." Slim grumbled "Fine"

"Thanks Slim" Rudy replied as he turned around towards you still holding your hand and started whispering to you. He became very serious "Im gonna leave Slim in charge of you while I do my job, he better not do anything to you or let you get hurt cause if he does you let me know and I'll kill him myself, you understand?" You were a bit startled of how serious Rudy is and you nodded your head "Yes I do" "good" then he turned to Slim "Okay Slim I'm-" Slim cut him off "I know I know keep her safe ya'll are literally in front of me and I can hear you know?" "Damn alright 'excuse' me" He replied sarcastically. He turned around towards you again "Remember what I said, and stay careful okay?" "Okay you too!" He rubbed your hand as he was holding it one last time before he let go and turned back to Slim "Just continue on with shooting people and you don't hurt or shoot nor any other Klown hurt or shoot her as-well. Meet me at that one house with the gang okay?" "Alright I will and I will not hurt or shoot nor let anyone else hurt or shoot her" Slim replied back, then Rudy again turned around towards you and looked at you in the eyes.

An urge was growing on him, but he didn't know what. Then hesitantly, he gave you a quick hug and started to walk in the opposite direction. You stood there flustered at the hug he gave you, which made you realize that he really cares for you."Alright Y/N cmon let's go" Slim said cutting you off on your thoughts. He started to walk and you walked up behind him as you continued to think about Rudy.