84

"Here we are!!", she sighed looking at the exit of the railway station and the way forward that looked simple but was unlike its very appearance.

"Yeah!! I can see some real drama ahead", Sidharth joked making her chuckle.

"Correct....he will be like....tumhari Himmat kaise hui humse bina pooche pyaar karne ki or ab tumhe yeh faisla karna hai ki tum kiss chunogi...apne baap ko ya is ladke jo shayad kal ko tumhe dekhe bhi na", she said modulating her voice to create a baritone to make it sound like her father's.

"And then I would be like....main tumse bahut pyaar karta hun or main tumhe kabhi nahi chodunga Sana....tum aaj jo faisla logi woh hi humara aage ka Jeevan ka faisla hoga", he added his element to the act.

"Nahi Sidharth main yeh choice nahi le sakti...kyunki mere liye dono jaroori hai", she pretended to cry further.

"Jaanta hun main Sana isliye main har faisle mein tumhare saath hun."

"Kitna typical drama kiya hai humne abhi...aisa kuch nahi hone wala hai", laughing at their crazy act she put and end to it with a wave of optimism. She for some reason felt that things wouldn't be bad. They would be hard but not impossible to be turned around.

"Han toh we are no less dramatic than that. Ekdum filmy type...now lets go"

"Na wait here...Jay will be on his way. I asked him to pick us up because I don't want my father to have to face the shock here and also if we go by a rickshaw or something than there will be many eyes prying and I am not ready yet to let them pry on us, or make some random talk", she pulled him back and made him stand with her quietly.

"Acha madam....jaise aap bole. Waise yeh bahut hi shaadi vibes nahi de raha hai...like we have come back to your home after marriage type feels", he bumped on her shoulder with a sly smirk.

"Sidharthhh", she hushed, shying away with his words. They made her inside flutter and tingle with the warmth of the dream those words weaved in their hearts, silently wishing its manifestation.

"Mummy main jaa raha hun Didi wait kar rhi hogi", Jay was up early in the morning, he acted actively and even looked fresh when he came to inform his mother.

"Tu kyu jaa rha hai....Papa jaayenge", she cut him off denying him.

"Areyy mummy kya Papa hi karte rahenge saare kaam main bhi jimmedaar banana chahta hun.islie main apni behen ko pick krne jaa rha hun...bye. Acha do cup chai bana kar rkhana" he exclaimed ready to jump out.

"Do cup?"

"Han mere or didi ke liye!!" he answered, waved at her, and left.

"Acha what would you like to eat?", Sana asked him. It was by now understood that it was their deliberate intention to avoid the elephant in the room until it was actually the time to confront it and despite the deliberate attempt to keep it off it didn't feel awkward to be in the same vicinity as it.

"Will you cook?"

"I will.....tabhi pooch rahi hun!!"

"Umm....then I would love some real desi khana"

"Sidharth specify the dish please....like you ask in exams"

"Areyy I would love anything!"

"I am sorry but I don't know how 'anything' is made", she rolled her eyes. He chuckled patting her head as if she was cute angry puppy.

"Don't pet me like that...it makes me feel happy and also annoyed"

"Why would this annoy anyone?", he asked surpised as he didn't find any reason for the loving pat on the head to annoying.