sane

"i heard that serial killer is finally dead huh, Lila?"
Y/N starts a conversation with their neighbors who was a victim of Bob's.
"Y-yeah..." Lila's face isnt showing any great expression, she is probably traumatized more than that haunted doll or her house getting robbed. This seems to be worse for her. Y/N tried to comfort her "Hey...Lila, its all gonna be okay!" They assure yet no good sign. "Is anything bothering you? If so, you can tell me if you feel like it"
"Haahh...i do have something that is bothering me Y/N..."
Lila got comfortable to open up finally. Y/N sip their cup of tea as they're ready to hear it. Y/N was a phycological students now theyve graduated and a freelance artist.They thought Why not use what have they learn to help people.

Y/N's POV
"Go on, im all ear"
"I-im not sure if this is just my imagination but....Bob Velseb....."
She push a ripped piece of films to my  coffee table. Pushing it to me to see it clear.
"He...could be my uncle that..i haven't seen in years..."
I sign a conflict between them that made this two distances to the point Lila arent aware how Bob Velseb is her own uncle.Yet looking at the picture, Lila was just like a toddler, almost like skid's age, her son but Bob, or well said her uncle is already in an adult year and looks so much older. "He should've been around his 40's now looking at this picture.." You said as u examine the picture. "Y-yeah well....it's complicated, but....could it be...hes revenging on me..." Lila is anxiously playing with her hands, couldnt bare with the truth.i might have shiver up from the thought that im talking to the sinister cannibal serial killer's step-sister but now what is this revenge.
"Can you tell me about it?"
"Ive been wanting to for years, Y/N, i almost needed a therapy for it but im so scared the therapist themselves would judge me! Im just glad you're here....haaahh...let see..."
Lila sigh in relief as i gave her a assuring smiles how im open to her problems but she needed time to tell it out.
"Well...it started when i was about to prank him when i was little, i used to love to spook him when he was working...until one day he wasnt chopping a cow's meat!....that time...my urge to prank him went away immediately, it's almost like, that wasn't my uncle, even after i tried to scare him touching his legs....he didn't even flinch, Bob used to be an easily scared one. I remember those smiles, just like...THAT KILLER'S SMILE!!"
Lila took a deep breath to handle the saddening truth them continue.
"I went to tell the police about what he did....how he is chopping up a human...ever since that, Bob rarely visits me anymore, and we didn't even talk! And my mother told me it was no use to talk to him anymore...." Lila finally took a sip of her tea. She tried to calm down. "I almost ruined his business you know? Thats why i think he's after me..."
"Well i heard he's dead?"
I got a bit uncomfortable thinking about how Lila is denying Bob is dead with her words showing how shes so worried. She gave you a nod and a smile as a sign of relief. "Thank you so much for listening Y/N you really helped a lot and too for the tea, i need to head home to see how my baby is"
Lila said about to leave your house. "Alright Lila, you're welcome! Im glad i helped you, see you!" You wave as Lila walk herself down to her house. It was just a few houses away. Then walk back in to rest.

"What a session" as i fix my cardigans that have warm me up in this breezy autumn. "It's getting dark, better off if i just finish my drawings" a work is needed to be done. I had some art work to be done for a commission and went to my studio room. put on a  headphones and blast from reality.