unconscious mind (NSFW)

(NSFW CHAPTER)

I woke up from that tireles sleep just to notice im still in the space. Cold, alone and chained. From the window it was probably morning with a breezy gloomy sky. I feel sick to even wake up, i feel miserable and shitty. "Whats the point of living anyways now, i could die anytime, and i am the cause of thousand's death by helping a serial killer, and hes not even grateful for the deed i did" i whisper to myself.

This room is too shady. Too quiet that it overstimulated myself and i screamed out of the pressure "ARRGHHHHH!!!" Shaking myself left and right like an insane person and bouncing. Trying to make it as loud as possible. And honestly forget im in a serial killer's house...."WOULD YOU QUIT THAT Y/N" Bob slammed my door and yelled to me. Now that activated my daddy issues. I sit there quietly looking at Bob's frustrated face. "Im....sorry" i softly spoke like a child. Bob notices my scared tone and came closer, "what do you want" He said with a gentle tone. "To be freed" i look at him in the eyes. I really just wanna get out from this room if not this house. Bob just sigh without a word and take out my chain and pick me up. "WAIT WAIT---I CAN WALK" Flustered from the sudden action i try to get down but Bob gripped me real hard. "Shut it love, let me just...uhhh"
Silence between us. I definitely heard something. "What did you just call me...."  The two of us had a red bashful face but Bob won't answer me

"Bob..bob..BOB!!!" I yelled his name but he just threw me to the sofa. "Fuck this man is hot" i said internally while looking at Bob. "That red collared shirt makes him look beefier and muscular what the hell, what is he trying to do with the word love to me, WHY DID THAT SLIPPED OUT, ARRGHHHHH HES A SERIAL KILLER Y/N YOU CAN'T JUST---"

Bob's POV
"Why the hell are they staring at me like that....." I talked to myself, looking at this poor victim of mine with a crooked eyebrows and rolling my shirt's sleeves and unbutton my collar more to adjust myself. Still staring at me. I got shy from the look. "Stop it"
"S-stop what?...."
"You've been looking at me like a slut Y/N, you want something on me or what"

Y/N's POV
I didnt know how to answer Bob's questions, i only stayed quiet and look away.
"....."

While investigating Bob's house, i try to came up with some other questions to avoid that stupid thing. "Is your house always been shady? You hate sun light or something ahahahahaha---"
I notice Bob's patience is thinning from that stupid shit i said. He grinned at me
And laughed
"HAHAHAHAAHA....Avoiding the question i see?"
He sits on top of me as ive been laying down on his sofa. He pinned me down and look into my eyes. "Ever since i talked to you....i have always been liking you in some sort of ways Y/N....eating your pinkies made my feelings for you much....worse...HAHAHAHA~"

Both of them had a very bad thoughts to do to each other. Just never to be known but Y/N tried to escape from this steamy situation. They didn't know if its even worth it to do it. "BOB...hahaha...thats funny to know you had that kind of feelings to me but...ahahahah.." kicking Bob a little bit and trying to be away. He suddenly grabbed Y/N's legs. "Your legs has always been bothering me...." He gripped the leg hard and tight and pulled Y/N closer to his...buldge.

"W-WHA--- WHAT DO YOU MEAN--" Feeling the size of Bob's buldge got them very sensational but confused.
"First i want to cut the fuck of it....but since i want to be gentle with you...what if i just take your ability to walk in other way?...hm?....."
Bob is giving Y/N an option. A forced one. With a lusty grin on his face and eyes wondrously looking at something small. "Bob if you think to fuck me i swear to god...."
Y/N know this man's deed and it was right
"Oh but it's better than getting your legs cut right...? We've been know for a while now hm?...darling?~"
That cute calling made Y/N blushed even harder. They like it. "Now tell me.... rough? Or a soft one?.."
".......please just do me softly...."
"Awhh..."
"Bob i never done it with anyone, i only masturbate or something..."
"Then try it with me first hm?"
"This fucking horse cock size as my first dick inside me?"
"Well i didnt know that's what you'll called it.....such an interesting thoughts inside you...."

Bob got closer to Y/N neck and kiss it lovingly. Y/N panted and suprisinly loves it. "F-fuck..." Y/N hugged Bob's neck and enjoy the feeling of small as they are crushed by his weight. As Bob rubbed his buldge to Y/N's private part they both enjoyed the pleasure and then unconsciously kissed. Bob takes all control on the kiss and Y/N only takes it in. Moaning into Bob's mouth. It was hot and great until they pulled it. Bob looked at Y/N with lust but then Y/N snapped out. "OH FUCK- WHAT DID I JUST---" then out of nowhere they try to run away but was grabbed by the waist by Bob. "Not ready yet?~" Bob said while hugging Y/N close to him. "M-maybe i dont know Bob...uhhm.." Y/N can't even think straight to arrange their sentences so they just flushed their face on Bob's chest. "Take your time dear~" while Bob caress their hair.