seek

Nothing was bothering as the musics blast in Y/N's headphones and theyre focusing on their artwork. The orange night lamp companying them not to know that wasnt the only thing companying Y/N. "Gahhh! Finally im finished with this piece-" they said stretching their arms wide and just thinking to sleep on your bed.
Poof
"The fuck" Y/N bump on a soft sweater-like figure. Big indeed. With a scent of.....blood.....Y/N is too scared to look up and their hair shivering up. "It cant be" they whisper. Then as Y/N froze without thinking to escape. They were grabbed from behind of the cardigan and lifted up from the ground. It was him. Y/N froze in fear, too scared to even speak a word. They are trembling as they look at that sinister grin. Y/N used to joke how its hot. Now, still do yet. "Y/N, how much have my niece told you" He growled while looking at me with his cyan eyes. His body is filled with gunshot wounds. Y/N had to admit. They helped this big guy alot . They were the one who told him where Lila lives.  They were the one who put her life in danger. "N-Nothing! I swear!!!" You cry out. Fear howling as youre getting lifted by this huge man and his drools and breathes made it worse. "I-i thought you're dead....." Y/N  whisper softly. "Why~? Miss me?" Bob teases. It made them flustered but tried to snap out of it. Bob puts them down finally yet Y/N landed on their butt and hurt themselves. "OW!" They hissed and patting their bottom part. Y/N really got lifted high as they are just a few kg of weights and a much lot centimetres shorter than Bob. Its supposed to be an average adult height but gosh Bob is huge. You dk how to react. They dk if they should call the police or what now. Bob could have easily devour them anytime if they called the cops. They are already his supper if they did so.

Y/N's POV
"You helped me a lot Y/N"
Bob speaks softly with his raspy and deep voice. This is my dirty deed. Im are the one that help him find Skid and Pump, aware him of the people chasing after him. Helping him with the cops off. Giving him locations and so on. I gulped to myself. I feel guilty for what ive did. I did it only for survivals. I look down long enough but not to realize Bob was taking off his masks and sweater. I blushed again. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING" i scream internally, I cannot resist how Bob has always been the man of my type. His huge body, his eye bags, his sinister smile, his creepy face, his raspy deep voice, his little fun facts. Gosh but i cant take it how hes a serial killer, it makes me vomit all the time You kept staring at Bob yet he stare at you back with his grin.

"Hm?"
"ER! I UHM- HOW ARE YOU ALIVE-!!!?"
"I know you'd miss me Y/N"
Bob took out an amulet, and he shakes it. "This, it helps me alive...hehehehehehehe" Bob chuckles and love to see the confusion in Y/N's face "Hmmm, where is your bathroom Y/N?" Bob asks. "T-this way...." Y/N guide Bob to the bathroom. They didnt expect anything else until Bob start taking off his bloody singlets revealing his yet chubby yet beefy body that is yet covering with bullet wounds everywhere. Y/N almost yelped. Bob holds his bloody singlets while looking at the wound. Honestly, you cant take the sight of blood. You turn the dizzy and your knees weaken and almost faint when you heard Bob groaning at the bullet he pulled out and it drops in your sink and echoes it's metal material. "GARGH!!! DOES THAT NOT H-HURT-" Y/N is in the edge of fainting. The bloods and holes scare them off. Suddenly, Bod glare at Y/N and close their eyes with his hands. His palm was the size of Y/N's whole face. cant complain how he in general just covered their whole face. Y/N kept hearing every drop of bullets being taken out. It shivers them up.

Y/N's POV
Finally he took out his blood and iron smelling palm from me. The sight of blood made me want to throw up and such so i look away immediately. I cant bare this situation, i've helped this man too much what does he want from me now!
"...You cant be here anymore Y/N"
Bob suddenly speaks. His voices are deeper than usual showing some worry even with a grin on his face.
"W-what do you mean..." I stutter. "You help me a lot, you know too much indeed, glad you havent said anything to the police as i was taken by them already.....yet i dont TRUST YOU Y/N" he raises up his voice and punch my door with the side of his fist. Im not the kind to handle a loud big man. It was one of my fear. I fell down to the floor in fear and not sure what to did. "YOU ARE COMING WITH ME" Bob shout as he pick me up and put me in his shoulder. "BUT-"
"NO BUTS!"
He orders and shut me up. Here i am revealing my pathetic side. I just let Bob do anything he wants right now. He put me down to wear his clothes back. I thought this is my chance to escape so i ran to the window. I opened it yet was closed off aggressively by Bob. Im fucked. He grabbed my wrist and crush it.
"ARGHKKK~!!!" i moaned in pain.
"What did i say?" He said with those grins scaring me off.
"I-IM SO SORRY SIR!" Thats what i called Bob most of of the time, Sir. My wrist is now broken. Great job myself. I cried in pain as Bob continue to wear his clothes and mask. He grabbed me again but suddenly inject something in me and i went unconscious