hunger 🍖

I woke up in some room, it was dark and dusty. I sneeze a few time due to the surrounding. Then i notice my other wrist is chained to the bed im laying down. It wasnt any fancy bed. Thin dirty mattreses and squeaky steel bed. I panicked knowing i am being kidnapped. I tried to scream "HELPPP!" A few times until i got tired. Slowly tears start forming. I dont know what to do. Ive already have no point to live than drawing and listening to people mourning and saddening to me. My mind is a mess and i cried softly to this unknown bed while holding the beating pain of my other wrist that is sprained.
Suddenly i heard a heavy footsteps. It was very familiar. Creaaakk the old rusty door was opened and there's the big guy with his mouth all bloody and drooling. "Arrghh you're awake, i was just about to eat you if you're not" He said disappointedly. I gulped knowing ive just saved my life by being awake. I could see Bob was holding a bloody cleaver. While he was just licking off his fingers. I really dont understand this man. Why didnt he cook the human meat first if he even wants to eat it. Why did he eat it raw. i wouldnt be surprise if he straight up eat a raw chicken meat or something at this point. I had a conversation with myself while wiping my tears. "You shouldn't really wipe those off" Bob spoke to me from my side. It scares me off as i didnt realize he was there. "Its a natural seasoning to your face, would make you taste salty yet sweet" Bob got closer to me and climbed the bed. I couldn't move anywhere as my back was leaning to the wall. I was cornered by him. I could feel his hot breath as he lick off my tears. I hardly blushed. "What is he doing" i thought to myself. His weight are crushing me slightly. No space in between at all and our body touching. Suddenly i felt a teeth on my cheeks. "N-No NO NO NOO!!" I screamed loudly and move around trying to prevent Bob from literally biting my face off. I could feel him deepen his bite. With the thought of survivals, i slapped his face with my broken wrist and cried in pain after, yet that doesnt make things better. I could feel blood running down my cheeks and Bob are only looking at me with anger. He grabbed sprained wrist and said"Did you know humans can eat their fingers just like how they eat carrots but the brain prevent us from it?" His breath turned heavier and start drooling while looking at my finger. Here we go the pain..
CHOMP
"ARRGHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed on top of my lungs. The pain is hurtful and cannot even be described. My tears flow harder like my bloods but then Bob hold my mouth tight than anything. Indeed he got some strong grip. I cried on his palm as he devour my pinkies and licking the blood flow out. "You really in the edge of your life...you got my favourite type of blood...." He state and breathy. I gulped wondering what else will he do to me now but before he could say anything. He mumble something i am not able to hear. Then stopped eating me. "Stay here" he command and let go of my hand and my mouth. He left me but didnt close the door. My free hand that is not chain is terribly numb. I cant even move it and only my arms. I tried to think of a way to escape. When i saw that beside me there's a window i kick it with all my will but sadly, i failed and i gasped for air after using all my energy.

Suddenly Bob appears out of nowhere beside me. "You are really testing my patience are'nt you, what if i just cut that sweet little legs of your hm?" He said while sharpening his knife on the horning rod of his making an eerie sounds of steels while laughing maniacally. Without hesitation of his, he put down his knife on my legs and trace down.
"Tell me....do you want this legs?~"
I shake my head as fast as i can because i really beg for him to not cut it. Again i started crying "PLEASE! PLEASE DONT!" And again Bob laugh.

"Then listen to me" He said as he place his knife down. "I needed you a lot for some thing" Bob got closer to me. Taking my hand that are flowing the bloods out and treat it. Ive lost my pinkie but anytime its my legs next or perhaps face. I stay quiet all the time he was treating me and flinch when theres pain. After he's done, he again looked at me. "You're such a quiet one.... obedient too.." Bob's words flustered me. He caresses my hair and licked my cheeks while his body are crushing me and hugging me. It feels so nice actually. Its warm. Im not a person to handle cold and i just want to him to stay here with me. I know this room won't have any heat generator than Bob himself. Probably hes so warm by how many meat he could devour and his sizes. While getting licked and hugged like this. I drove myself to sleep without knowing.