• 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈 •

Song Playing: Everybody Dies - Billie Eilish
-------------------------------------------------------

_____________________________

It seemed like no one cared

And they all just seemed scared

But now everything has changed

The roles have been rearranged

_____________________________

"Please stop"

The young man could see them, he could see those golden eyes replace the quivering bluebell crystals of his. He, too, had those glimpses of his not so beloved future. The smell of smoke was burnt into his lungs, and he could see how the scenery around him changed over and over again. He would look at the mirror, and instead of seeing the future king he saw himself clutching his eye No, not his eye, let me rearrange that. His empty eye socket― As blood poured out of it. For some odd reasons, Bill knew he was the one behind this wound, behind this new disability.

But he didn't know the reason, and he ached to understand why, just why would he rip out his own eye ball.

To prevent.

To survive.

"What did I ever do wrong to you?"

Of course he was met with no response. With a sigh, the nobleman put his hand on the mirror where his right eye was "Please get out... Please stop..."

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲

"STOP!"

The demon's yell echoed through the dark corridor. He chuckled, staring back at his bloodied reflection in the mirror. Once this hallway was bright and full of life, his old self would grab his lover's hand and walk through it, chuckling and planning their future ahead, not knowing forever may not be for them.

Now the walls were crumbling down, the same fire that used to light their candles managed to burn down that part of the place. Blood poured out of his empty eye socket, and the sight only made his smile widen "Oh how beautiful..."

Stepping closer to the mirror, he tilted his head and stared back at his reflection. Even the glow of one of his eyes was enough to lit the area for him "How lovely, who's in control now, Your Royal Highness?"

Silence, there was no response.

"I know you're in there your highness!~" he mocked as another series of laughter escaped him "So silent now aren't we? In pain?~ So cute~"

The entity snickered, knowing he now has full power over this vessel "You were a fun match. Bill, Bill, Bill Bill.... Guess this will be my name from now on. Protection, I promise to protect your treasures Bill."

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲