chapter 1-the orthanage

A/n-yn is going to be 10 so is Tommy Wilbur and Techno will be 15 and Philza will be 32.Others will be added and I will give their ages then

Yns pov
Another day,Another slay.No just kidding I cant really be cool when you are well an orthan.Again woken up by the shrill scream on the owner of the orthanage"WAKE UP EVEYONE."I sigh I didnt get any sleep because of the nightmares of how my parents died.

I got up and got dressed and went downstairs and as soon as I did I was tripped up by this bitch Emily she has bulled me since I got here when I was 5 she is a year older than me but incredibly ugly.

"Awww cant the rat use there feet."I am going to punch her so hard one day I swere to XD."Looking at you the rat can."I stand up she is pissed at me but I walk away to make eveyone breakfast cuz the staff dont do anything.

I finish breakfast and go to my room which I am shareing with this girl called Sarah.We are total opposites While I am a slef reserved,quite and cocky when i need to be girl I think.She is loud,confident music loveing girl on tictok she forsed me to be in some i hated it tho.

The worst thing is people dont understand me i dont think I am a girl then again am not a boy I am more in the middle but i keep my pronous (they/them)to myself the bullying is allready to much I cant live with it much longer.

Philzas pov
I haven't told the boys yet.I hope they dont mind."BOYS!Come here please!"I am yelled hoping I wouldnt have to go up and drag them(mostly Techno)out of there rooms but they all came down.

"Whats up dadza?Did something go wrong cuz that was definitely Tommy." "OI YOU BITCH I DID NOTHING SHUT THE FUCK UP!"These boys will be the death of me wont they"Well I though it would be cool to adopt another kid so you would have another brother or sister."They all looked abit shocked even Techno looked up from the book he was reading"Thats.....POG I WOULD LOVE ANOTHER SIBLING." "Well I guess after I could light the orthanage on fire." "Techno we are not doing that Wil what do you think." "Yeah as long as they are not like Tommy." "HEY!" Great they all agree for once in there lifes"So then we all agree." "Yep."They all resond in unison."Ok get ready we leave in an hour."

Yns pov
I was in my room Sarah was blasting music from her favourite music creator this dude called Wilbor,Willbah oh right Wilbur the song was your new boyfriend its ok.Then one off the staff bursts in saying or should I say partly yelling"Get up and look somewhat presentable not lile they will pick you." "YAY another family aren't you excited yn." "No cuz people suck I would rather read my wattpad fanfiction thank you." "Come onnn what if there nice what if they are Wilbur Soot " "Sarah stop day dreaming about him." "Ok fine only if i can do your hair." "Fine."

Sarah dose my hair while we listen to turn back time I hate my hair being touched its werid my hair is about y/h/l and is a beautiful y/h/c.

Once she finished I realised she did pigtails what the hell."SARAH WHAT THE HELL I LOOK 5." "No you look fine yn come on."

We go down and I am visbale angry.Now when I am visiblely angry it means I am pissed so people know not to mess with me cuz I will punch someone I once punched a hole in the wall cuz of eMiLY but forget that.

As kids where geting called in with a 20 minute time limit to talk to the family.I was getting really nervous as I dont really like people at all I have terrible soical anxity so talking to these people will be hell but oh well.

Then one of he kind staff said"y/n y/l/n it your turn also good luck."She knew most about me my pronous and my problem but now to meet the weirdos.

Ok they I didn't know it was a zoo.One man who I assume is the oldest had blond hair and has got these big black wings and he also has a green and while hat its really cool.There is also some dude who has a bone mask(Idk what animal the bones are from)and also a velvet red cape it looks nice something I would wear.The second youngest I assumed was wearing a yellow hoodie and had short brown hair it looked fluffy.Then the youngest who looked about my age has blond hair and was definitely the shortest he looked loud he better not be.

"Hi!my names Wilbur."I finched abit and Wilbur noticed so he retracted his hand as stood next to his dad.The dad croucked down to me and said."Hi my name is Philza these are my sons Techno,Wilbur as you know and Tommy.Whats your name?"He pointed to the kids as he said there names."M-M-My names y-yn."I said with my voice shaking.I was extremely nervous because they were all taller than me and when anyone was taller then me it didnt end well for me.

I guess the older man sensed my fear so told the boy called Tommy who looked like my age to come over"Yn this is my youngest son Tommy hes 10." "H-Hi Tommy I-I am also 10." "WOW THATS POG!"I flinched hard as I didnt like yelling."Oh sorry woman I will be more quiet." "O-O-Ok."

Me and Tommy started to chat while Philza and the other 2 started where were watching and chatting."Soo yn whats your favourite colour."
"Y/f/c."
"How long have you been here."
"About 5 years."
"Damm you enjoy it."
"No not at fucking all."

"Yn your times up." "Oh ok bye Tommy, bye Philza bye other 2 I dont rembered the name of."Tommy and Philza had to hold in there laughter as I walked out and back to my room.

20 minutes later Sarah cane running into our room I had just finished brushing my hair after takeing out them ugly pigtails."OMG YN DID YOU SEE WHO WAS HERE TO ADOPT PEOPLE." "Ummm yeah it was people." "Are you dumb it was WILBUR SOOT." "WHAT ARE YOU HAVE ARE YOU JOKEING." "UMM NO WHY WHATS UP." "I was talking to his brother like we were bestie." "Ohhhh so will historians call them." "No dont fucking start." "Fine but yeah they will be back tommorow so try and sleep." "Fine then night Sarah." "Night yn."Then we went to sleep but of course i had a nightmare.

_________________________________________
So here we go the start of my new book Why adopt me if you hate this took about 3 to 4 days to wright hope you all enjoy also i may start updating Technobaldes adopted daughter again but I am not sure also i need to find time but remember to eat,sleep and drink.

Word count-1253

Edited-2/5/2023