Chapter 3-Whats school?

yns pov
The house looked desent and really nice once we entered the house and the liveing room was messy toys and fake wepons"Sorry the house is a mess we didnt have enough time to clean it." "Oh its fine sir." "Oh yn you dont need to call me sir call me Philza or like your brothers you can call me dadza."
Brothers?They allready see me as family.I havent felt this happy in....forever.

"Right boys you can go do whatever."All 3 of them went up to there rooms. Philza just sighed I guess this is normal. "Well then lets give you a tour of the house.He shows me round the downstaris area had a kitchen,liveing room and dining room.Then we went upstairs.

There where 6 room the one in front of us had music notes on it and a sign.

Wilburs room
No gremlin children
Thats you Tommy

Well thats......interesting.Next To thats room was a door with lots of drawing on and around it the sign had Tommys name on and someone i hade never met 'Tubbo' I wonder who that is.

Next to that room was one which had drawings of wepons and a ghast and there was a sign witch read.

Technoblade's room
Enter and die
Yes its a threat

Ok then dont enter this room unless I want to be with my parents.

Next to THAT room was one with a plain door witch I guess was Philza's.Now to the left of Wilburs room was a bathroom and next to that was a guest room.

"Yn you can sleep in the guest room well its your room now you can decorate it however you like." "Thank you s....Philza."

I enter my new room and for a prevous guest room it was really nice and big,bigger then my old room.There was a desk,bed,bed side table,and a wardrobe.I put my backpack on my bed and unpacked my few clothes and other things but couldnt find the only thing i needed"No no no where is it!I yelled outloud"yn you ok."I heard a monotoned voice come though from behind my door."Y-Yeah all good."I hear a hum of approval.I search though my clothes but nothing.

That book was 3 yeas of work what work you may ask well it was more of sloveing a cirme.The murder of Dan and Amy y/l/n my parents.I had so much i it leads why he could of done and that mask."THAT FUCKING MASK."Then Willbur and Tommy came in"yn what wrong." "Nothing just go away." "Woman tell me what wrong we can help." I took a deep breath and told them."I lost this book that i used to help me figure out my parents murder all i have of the person is a fucking mask with a horrifying smile."

The colur in Tommys face then disappeared.

Tommys pov
White.....mask with a.....smile."I know what you mean."Tommy what do you mean."Wilbur asked me very confused. "That man aslo killed my parents." "Name." "What."Yn seems so cryptic sometimes."Your parents name." "Oh umm Jenna and Ben Innit." "I...I read about that you were....you were 3 year old."I just nodded my head we have the same backstory parents killed by the same man"Well we should tell Phil." Yn looked scared."NO! No adult help they only make things worse but Tommy would you help me find out who killed out parents. "FUCK YES WOMAN LETS DO THIS SHIT."Time for revege.This is for you mum and dad.

A few hours later

Philzas pov
"Kids teaa is ready."I hear all my boys comeing down the stairs and and extra pair of footsteps my daughter they all sit down and i give out the food(make up what they ate)."Sorry if you dont like it mate." "No i looks amazing." "Thats great."We all sit down to eat and after a bit i deside to bring up school.

"Well tommorow we need to go shopping for some things yn will need for her room and school." "Phil whats school."I was taken back by this she didnt know what school was."Well its a place were you go and learn stuff to get a good job when you are older." "Oh cool what will i need."

"Well you need
.pencil
.pen
.ruler
.rubber
.coloured penciled
.calculators
.pencil case
Thats about it." "Wow thats alot of stuff."I looked at the clock

21:23.

"Right boys and girl bed." "But Dadzaaaaa."Of course Tommy coplained he allways complained about eveything"No bed now."

Yns pov
I cringed when he called me a she i will have to tell them....evetually we go to bed and i get in its comfy and warm tomorrow is another day and i will need to get ready for that school thing."Night mate." "Night da...Phil."After about 5 minets later I was asleep.

Philzas pov
She beggining to trust us thats good.

_________________________________________
Hello eveyone hope you are all ok i am writing this when MCC is on I had no clue so I cant be bothered to whatch it but hope you enjoyed this part also happt holidays on whatever you celebrate.
Word count-808

Edited-12/05/2023