chapter 4-shopping

A/n-TW-swering,homophobia,metions of menstrual,violence
Yn pov
I woke up from a terrible nightmare of that freaky white masked man I open my eyes to see a worries Tommy above me."Are you ok are you dieing."He asked me"I am dead."I responed and he ran yelling for da...Philza.

I picked my phone up to see it was 4:32 damm its early.I saw messages from a random number the message read

                         Unknown
Hi yn its me Niki,Sarah
gave have me your number
hope you are ok

Wow they still think about me I change the contact and reply to the message.

                              Niki
                               Hi Niki i am fine they       
                            are great people really
                           they have a son my age
                          so I am not loney aleast
                        but still have nightmares

Great to here from
you yn hope the
nightmares stop
soon

I wasnt to supprised that Niki was up she could never sleep she was abandoned by here parents cuz they said she was different how I am not sure but she barely sleeps cuz she is thinking about here parents.

Philza walks in looking concerned but also alittle annoyed"Yn are you dead."Tommy went to Phil when I said I was dead.I was restaining laughter but Tommy yelled out."She not ancwering my sister is dead."That was it I bursted out laughing Phil was suppressing his laughter I mean who wouldn't laugh.Once I calmed down amd got the ability to talk i said"Tommy if I talked I am ok chill."Tommy went bright red and he stormed to his room."Mate are you ok what was your nightmare about."Well shit cant tell him what if he sends me back I don't want to go back I like it here."Oh it was nothing I fine."Phil nods and leaves it was still early and I dont want to see him.I looked around my room and found a booklet.

I picked it up and started to sketch out the mask then what he looked like once i had that i just looked at it this man took my family away for a reason no-one will tell me why the reson.I am here with a family thats not mine.Its not fair,well life is never fair.

I write down all the facts I have about this masked man the news from my parents murder and Tommys parents murder.Then I write eveything i gathered from my file witch is now in the possession of Phil I need it.It must have the ancwers I need.I look at the time and see its 8AM I wake up and see Phil makeing breakfast."Morning mate great to see you up want to get dressed first then eat." "OK dadza."Phil smiled as I walked up stairs to get dressed.

Philzas pov
She called me Dadza she is finally trusting us finally.After a bit Tommy comes down ready for the day so dose Techno and Wilbur."Dadza!"Tommy yells dragging out the a."Is Tubbo comeing round today. "I took a deep breath as Tommy is oviously just being himslef."Yes Tommy,Slachtt is bringing him over soon also to meet yn."

Yn pov
I got onto a f/c jumper and blue jeans and put a jacket on.I walked downstairs to see eveyone else there Philza gave me some pancakes and i went to eat them next to Tommy who was stareing at the TV pouring syrup on the pancakes"So Tom what we doing today." "Well"Tommy had a big grin on his face."Slachtt is bringing  big man Tubbo round today so you get to meet both!"

But the look on Tommys face he knew that i knew i was confused.I had heard of this Tubbo character but never meet him and I would like to meet him."Oh yeah Tubbo is my best friend and Slachtt well he is Tubbos dad."  "Oh ok thanks Tom."We ate our food and then waited for the mystery people to appear.

15 mintes later

Still yns pov
We hear a knock at the door and Tommy immediately runs to the door but ran into a wall while doing this and opened the door and pulled a boy who was mine and Tommys age and a man who looked alittle older than dadza.Phil walked over to the man and shook his hand."Hi Slachtt how are you today." "Oh i am great todat Phil I heard you have another child." "Oh yes let me introduce to my daughter yn." I cringed abit a being called daughter cuz I still havent come out to them.