Chapter Two: First Day

Alexandrias POV

I think I might actually get to know Cas for real. I'm still in my 1967 Chevy Impala,  when Gabriel told me to stop. I nearly missed to high school. I screech to a stop. Gabe, and I got out went to get our schedules we're starting 4 months into the school year. The reason is because, our Dad makes us move a lot. Its because, he's a hunter not that animal hunting crap he hunts the supernatural. I asked Dad to let us finish this school year for Gabriel. Dad will call me every three days to check up on us. The reason Dad was worried to let us stay is he needed us for the hunts he could easily die out there, and that scared me the most. We went to the receptionist desk.

I said, "Alexandria and Gabriel Singer, we need our schedule."

"Oh, are you guys new here oh, yes here's your schedule.Dean, Sam will you guys be a dear ,and take them to their classes. Dean you'll escort Alexandria ,and Sam you will escort Gabriel." She said kindly.

"OK mom." Dean muttered. Sam seemed like he wanted to take Gabriel to his classes. I just wanted Gabriel in safe hands.Something seemed off about Dean.

Gabriel's POV

Alexandria is too protective, why can't she for one minute think I'm not in trobule. Sam is super tall he towered over Alexandria ,and I thought she was tall.

"Hey, my names Sam your Gabriel right." Sam asked me.

"U-uh yea you can call me Gabe for short." I stutter. Dang it why am I nervous.

"Ok, Gabe let's go to class." Sam says heading down the hallway ,and I can't help but, stare at his ass. He has a nice body.

"Hey, Sam?" I ask mischievously.

"What Gabe?" Sam asks sweetly.

"Is Dean your brother because, I hope Alexandria's in good hands." I ask Sam.

"Oh, yea Dean's a senior, so you don't have to worry she'll be fine with him." Sam said looking straight at me. Sam had caramel, blue eyes. If you look at them long enough they look like a dark that you're supposed to get lost in.

"Ohh, OK just wondering," I say.He starts laughing. "What's so funny?"

"You stutter a lot what are you nervous?" Sam asks still laughing.

I blush a deep red, "No, I am not nervous!" I try saying it without stuttering.

"Oh my god you are so adorable when you try not to stutter." Sam says chuckling.

"Can we please get to class?" I ask blushing deeper.

"OK, sure here's your class bye Gabe see you at lunch." Sam says waving goodbye.

"See ya Sam." I say. My first class is Chemistry 10A with Mr. Harrisburg. I walk in ,and he tells me to sit in the back by the kid in a trench coat he looks like a senior. "Hey, I'm Gabriel you can call me Gabe." I pat him on the back ,and notice him flinch.