Chapter 3: New Beginings

Alexandrias Pov
*Back at Receptionist Desk*

Dean, and I started walking down the hallway to my first period. There's something wrong with Dean, and I'm gonna figure out.

"Hey, Dean do you know a girl named Zandriel Novak?" I ask.

"Um, yea she's in my first ,and sixth period. Why do you know her?" Dean asks stopping in front of my first period. "This is actually my first period too so come on were a couple minutes early."

"Ok, so where should I sit?" I ask. I hope its by Dean.

"You can sit by Zandriel, and me over in the corner if you want." Dean says. Yes I get to sit by my two friends here. I'll text Cas in until Zandriel gets here.

A: Hey Cas

C: Hey Alex:)

A: What class you in I'm in Reading 10A with Zandriel ,and Dean Winchester.

C: Oh cool! I'm in Chemistry 10A with a kid named Gabriel Singer

A: That's my brother!

C: I suspected he acts like you in text language. ;p

A: Haha funny whatcha guys doing?

C: Gabriel's talking my head off! Liteary:)

A: oh well gotta go talk to you later:)

Castiel's Pov

Gabriel won't stop talking! He keeps on patting me on the back exactly where my wings are. The first time I thought it was a mistake then he kept doing it.

"Hey, Gabe." I say.

"Yea Cas." Gabriel says staring at me.

"Um, can you stop patting my back please?" I ask politely.

"Ok so do you have any siblings?" Gabe asks politely.

"Yes eleven but, my younger brother got lost when me ,and him were playing outside he wandered off. I was only 5 he was 4." I didn't notice it but, I was crying so was Gabe. "Wait, why are you crying?" I ask Gabe.

"Cassie is that really you?" Gabe asks still crying.

"Wait, no ones called me since my brother was lost." I say hugging Gabe, is Gabe really my little brother Gabriel. "Its really you mom can't say I'm a failure no more because, I found you!"

"I missed you." Gabe's still hugging me. I was still crying everyone was staring at Gabe, and I so was the teacher.

"What can people cry about finding their lost brother geesh!" I say they all turn back around ,and the teacher starts teaching again.

"Thank you." Gabe says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Not forgetting me." Gabe says while using his caramel brown eyes to look into my electric blue ones.

"Why would I forget you ,your my favorite sibling?" I ask.

"Because, I left all I did was go to the lake ,and Alex found me." Gabe says smiling.

"I don't give a shit about past. I give a shit about the future because, I finally found my little brother." I say I wonder if his wings ,and angel powers have developed yet.

"Oh, then do you know Alex like have you met her for real?" Gabe asks me. I shake my head no. "Oh,  that's kinda bad she's nice you'd like her." Gabe pats me in between my wings ,and I flinch. "You ok?" Gabe asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah, I'm ok." I say politely even though my back hurts a lot. The bell rings. Thank God. "Goodbye Gabe!"

"Goodbye Castiel." He says disappearing into the mess of children. I just have to find one red head. Charlie is my best friend she is like a sister to me.