★ 16 ★

_______________________________

"I'm happy to see you again Taehyung in my home of all places. Come with me I recently built a new building here at the resort just for VVIP costumers." Namjoon said politely and with a smile

"Is the presidential suit really taken?" Taehyung said with a raised eyebrow

"No not anymore" Namjoon gave a little chuckle "I do apologize for that, I was using it all for a meeting. Though usually we do receive calls beforehand if anyone would like the suite"

Jungkook them intervened "Y-Yeah sorry about that, we actually were just passing through and had an accident. We don't need to stay in the presidential suite if it's in use, any room is fine sir"

Namjoon again smiles "It's not a problem with me to give it up. Come, I'll lead you to the new VVIP building myself"

Namjoon them turned around and said goodbye to the ten people that were following behind him from the beginning. It was obvious that this was a team of people that were probably working for Namjoon. They all went their separate ways and then Namjoon took the four of them through some glass doors that lead them outside to a fancy vintage looking car.

"The resort is quite big so I'll just drive us there" Namjoon said getting into the drivers side

Taehyung's driver sat in the passenger seat and the three lovers sat in the back. By now it was dark outside and the air even colder compared to earlier. Namjoon turns the heat on knowing that Jimin was shivering.

"I didn't introduce myself to the rest of you yet. My name is Kim Namjoon. I'm the owner and CEO of Kim Resort" He said with a smile

Jimin nearly squealed "Wait really!? That's so cool. I've always wanted to visit this place. But I wasn't allowed to take long trips at the Omega sanctuary"

"Ahh yes your Park Jimin right?" Namjoon said

Jimin's smile disappeared as he looked at Namjoon confused "Wait how do you know my name?"

"I saw you on television. You know the whole mating festival. You, Jungkook, and Taehyung were all over the tabloids. Believe it or not you still are" Namjoon explains driving slowly on the curve road leading them around the resort

Jimin blushes "Oh right, I completely forgot the festival was on tv"

"Well how do you and Tae know each other?" Jungkook then asked

Taehyung sighs "We met at some dinner my parents dragged me to"

Namjoon laughs "It wasn't just some dinner. It was a dinner for the Elite Wolves Association. That's a pretty big deal"