"NO!-CESAR!-"

Let's start this with Heathcliffs POV shall we?

I was with my Best friend, Cesar. He's the typical alternate with anger-issues, and he screams, or torments anyone who taunts me apparently. It's sometimes funny, but maybe a little bit too far. One time, he put someone in the hospital, then they needed therapy, because they were literally insane! Okay, okay. Maybe I was a little insane when I died, but we don't talk about that!- anyways, Oh fudge..- I left Cesar alone, he can kill anyone when I'm not even looking- fudge, fudge fudge. I'm panicking. It's not the greatest to feel but this time. It is.

    "CESAR!?-" I shouted out, hoping he would hear me. But..No response. I hope he doesn't kill anybody, or puts them into a mental breakdown. And you know what he likes to do when he taunts people? Laugh at them, and that's what I'm hearing..I gotta go run to him. I SWEAR TO GOD!-

   "CESAR!- GET YOUR BUTT BACK HE- DONT-" I ran all the way til I found him, literally tormenting a little girl, making her tears red as blood. He was literally cackling that all her dreams would be a nightmare soon. I didn't want her to know that. JUST NOW. And she looks like she's only around 6!
This idiot..

   Cesar's POV:
I was Minding my own business, til I heard my bestie calling my name. Oh, Mierda..He must've seen that I was taunting this little girl, but her cries are so adorable, and presenting to me! Alternates enjoy the cries, and screams that come out from a beings mouth. That's the good stuff when it comes to tormenting.

     "Cesar, I SWEAR FRICKING GOD!-" He yelled out again, but I didn't give two shits. Til he yelled out my last-name. Oh--I was in big trouble.

   "CESAR FRICKING TORRES!" Oooh..Fudge..I turned around, and looked at him. I was, for sure, in trouble. When people say my last name, with my first name. I knew I was in trouble. He looked at my claws, covered with blood..He gave me the death stare..- Quiero, Senor, y Salvador, porfavor, perdoname por mi pecados. Yeah, that means "Dear Lord, and Savior, please forgive me for my sins." Well the better you, right?

       "Cesar- You are coming with me. Home. Now." I gulped, I was in serious trouble. He grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me, I looked back at the girl, who was getting up. I stuck out the "L"  at her. I didn't like her as much..Since she got me in trouble..

   Mark's POV:
I dragged Cesar, all the way to my house, he was so in trouble. That poor girl, was going in his tormenting, she shouldn't have to go through that..- Anyways we were home a few minutes after dragging his butt.

     "Cesar Torres." I called his name, with an angry tone. He gulped again, and looked at me, responding with a shaky, nervous tone.

    "Y-Yes?-" Once again, I gave him a death stare, I wanted to know what he did. Y'know as a punishment?-

    "Your in trouble, you know that?" He nodded, he knew that I could be like a father-figure. A father-figure who's child taunted another child.

    "And what are you in trouble for?" I asked him, making sure he knew. He kind of found it hard to speak but eventually he spoke. "I..Taunted a little girl.." I gave him another death-stare for the next question I'm about to ask him. "On accident or on purpose?" He obviously was supposed to know that, he's the one who did this. But instead, he told the lie.

"O-On Accident!- Mark I promise it was on acci-accident!-" I sighed, giving up because he would obviously lie, to get out of messes like this. I picked him up, and took him to his room. He was confused but didn't ask any questions at all.

     "Take a nap, I don't want you to be hyper in the evening." He nodded, and I dropped him. He went to his bed, and slept. He looks so bitter-sweet like this, but I didn't want interrupt his sleep, so I closed the door, and then on, I slept on the couch. I was too tired to watch something, even though I was before I fell asleep.

   Hope you guys enjoyed this!