You Missed

you guys are going to hate me😅
________________________________

~Aya POV~

I screamed in surprise and pain. Cackling was heard behind me. A knife stuck from my chest and my legs buckled. "AYA!!!!" Ayoka screamed horrified. "R...r-run." I whispered. She slowly shook her head back and forth.

"No. No.no.no.no.no.no.no. NO! I will save you!" She shouted. Men were crawling like insects behind me. I coughed up blood into my hands. Blood huh... Haven't seen it in a while. "Aya..." Eduardo whispered. The man behind me clutched the dagger and twisted. "AHH!" I tried to muffle my scream and he cackled evilly slowly walking to the cliff edge. I tried to fight but he only added pressure to the knife.

"Let.Her.Go." Eduardo snarled. The men smirked. "Why? She has quite the body on her." One leered. I glared in disgust and the crew's eyes narrowed angrily. Even sweet Thomas looked ready to kill him slowly and painfully.
"Do you realize we are the Sirius pirates?" Captain growled. The men chuckled. "We are well aware of that. You think your big and strong. But when this woman shows up... you turn into damn pussies." My captor laughed patronizingly and dug the knife deeper in. I fought a whimper.

~Eduardo POV~
I calculated how we could get my Aya back. Wait my?!? No just slip of the tongue... Suddenly it hit me. I could shoot his hand and make him release Aya! Then the crew can charge. I slowly pulled out my gun and motioned to the others as he blabbed on about defeating us.

Aim for the hand. I thought cooly. I brought my gun up hiding behind Thomas the big lug. I aimed and released.

BANG!

Someone coughed and gurgled. "N..ngh..." They moaned in pain.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You missed." The man smirked.

Aya choked and blood dribbled down her mouth.

"No." I whispered. HE PLANNED THIS!

Ayoka shook her head crying.

The man threw her off the cliff. I lunged reaching for her hand and...
________________________________

That's it 😢 You probably want to kill me 😣 *locks door and hides from angry fans.*