The Push Back

It was a sad day because the queen had passed away. Because the king to leave the Castle each day, he would go on walks in the forest. There was a roommate going around that he was seeing a lady in the forest. The King's son Lucas was being taught how to be the next king of the Kingdom after his father passes away. It was a Sunday afternoon when King Ashford came back with a baby boy who he named Jace. He was small and covered with a silk blanket to keep him warm. The king smiled at The sleeping baby in his arms and Lucas didn't notice the baby and his father's arms because he was too busy studying to be the next king.

The king announced the birth of Prince Jays and the kingdom cheered for the new Prince. The King raised him with love until he got older. By the time Jace was 2 years old he was gone through a lot of abuse from the King and would be locked up in his room without lunch and sometimes dinner. Lucas was getting mad at his father for hurting his brother even though they are not blood related but still he cared about Jace. The king would get mad with how Jason acted within the castle walls and we'll get more aggressive towards the poor boy.

The king would take Jace with him into the forest and push the demons for the back into the dark Forest away from the kingdom. Please would always get hit went out with the King and he saw the young demon boy hiding in the tree looking for a path his family was taking. He smiled at the young boy "stupid boy what are you looking at find more of them so we can push them back" the king yelled at the boy called Jace. Facebook back at the tree to see there was a girl in the tree now with the boy that's when he gets kicked in his back, he sees the boy cover the girl's mouth.

Jace picked himself up off the ground and walked away to keep the two young demons safe from his father. He kept walking so the two can leave the area. When Jace and the king got back to the castle the king locked Jace up in his room again. Nevaeh would go to Jason's room and talk to him. She saw the bruise's on Jace "here let me heal those for you" Nevaeh said and healed Jace. She smiled slightly that is when Lucas came to check up on his brother and son Nevaeh and smiled. Lucas knew his brother was in good hands, Nevaeh smiled back at Lucas.

Meanwhile the two demons he saw we're talking about him and why he was being mistreated. "You think he was one of them Archer" Elijah asked and aren't you look at him sadly. "Who knows maybe he is, he's too beautiful to be a demon like us Kai," she says with a sigh. "What are they treating him so badly if he is one of them and why didn't he point us out to those disgusting elves?" Elijah asked Archer shakes her head. "Again who knows Kai maybe he didn't want us hurt" aren't you said in Elijah grew more mad.

"So the elf boy felt sorry for us is that it does he think he is better than us?!" Elijah yells and scares Archer a bit. "H-Hey come down Kai please" Archer says with a terrified voice and Elijah looks at his friend. "I am sorry moonflower I didn't mean to scare you" Elijah says and pets his friends head. "I know you got separated from your family but please try to breathe and relax we'll find them I promise" Archer says to her best friend and he smiles. "This was just a pushback Kai" Archer says and he nods."we won't stop till we can find my family" Elijah says and they head back to Archer's house.

"we won't stop till we can find my family" Elijah says and they head back to Archer's house

Archers home