Archer

Hi, I am Archer Luna Amanda I am 17 years old I am the youngest sister to Lucas and the best friend to Elijah. My mother had adopted Lucas when I was three years old, I honestly like having a older brother we liked to pull pranks one one another every time we had the chance to. We are close I didn't have any siblings before Lucas was brought to be part of the family. Elijah and I grew up together and he liked picking on me because I didn't know what he looked like at midnight until I saw him transform into a wolf.

I knew Lucas could control shadows which I found very cool. We knew about the Elf king and the kingdom, I was interested in trying to befriend even just one of them. Lucas didn't really care about the Elf and Elijah absolutely hates and loves making them fear him. I am a fallen angle hybrid my mom is a fallen angel and my dad was a fire demon. Sadly my father died when I was just two years old so I don't remember him but I see his photos my mom has. Let me take you back a little so you know the story of my past.

I was three when my mom had adopted my new older brother Lucas he was tall and yet had some muscle. I smiled at my new brother and he hugged me, we grew close to each other. He like showing me his power and I was amazed by it. I don't know what my power is but I think it will be something destructive or lovely. When I was four Eli came around a lot more because his parents went into hiding. When they left because of what happened Eli blamed all Elves. I knew he was angry towards them so I tried my best to be the friend he needs.

Lucas saw Elijah as a younger brother it was cute because the two would ruff house a bit around me. Our mother was lovely and always sweet to us and anyone else she meets. I hope I am just like her one day she told me and Lucas stories about father. She said he was sweet too but every one was scared of him because he could control fire. She told us that when she first met him she felt a spark with in her heart. She would always say that it was love at first sight how cheesy but romantic.

I believe mom's and dad's love was something that came from fairytale's and every time she talked about dad I would smile. I was wishing to find the love they had but giggled each time because I believe find that kind of love was impossible. As time went by our mother worried about me because I had a midnight form and yet shown no signs that I had powers. Lucas tried everything he could think of to see if my powers would show but they never did. Me and Elijah would sneak away from Lucas to see the Elf kingdom since we all look human in the daylight which makes it easy to sneak in. I saw two boys the first one looked to be the same age as me, and the second one looked older than me but almost the same age as Lucas. The boy who was young stayed by the older boys side and I saw a girl run up and hug the younger boy. 'Friends? Maybe lovers?' I think and shake me head that's when I saw the king. The king walks up to the young boy and that's when the girl let's go of him.

'They must be the two prince's we heard about through the kingdom.' I think. The girl doesn't like the young boys father or brother. Elijah found me and took me home he told me to stay away from the Elf kingdom and I nod. 'What is so bad about them he thinks he has to protect me from them?' I think. Lucas and me stayed up and he showed me what he has been practicing to make me smile. Lucas had made a shadow into a rose and my eyes lit up because I haven't seen a rose before. Lucas is just simply amazing and cold so much different from me. 'I'm powerless or just afraid to let my power show' I think. Now here I am seventeen years old and still have no powers.

 Now here I am seventeen years old and still have no powers

Baby Archer

3 year older Archer

3 year older Archer