I

Once again, he stood there. Waiting for customers to come into the store. "why is this job so boring nowadays..?" he sighed, "at least the pay is high"

Then, an idea popped up into his head. "What if I..." he glanced at the bright red button. "Maybe KitKat will free me from my boredom"

He smirked, thinking about the day before. The way she had looked at him with fierce eyes, and her confidence had attracted him.

"Can't wait to get off this shift..." he thought to himself, staring intensely at the clock hanging on the fancy wall.

5...4...3....2..........1!
Tick... tock... tick... tock... tick!

As soon as the clock struck twelve his shift ended. "Finally." the redhead clocked out of his shift, making sure to retrieve his belongings from inside the shop.

He made his way out of the fancy place and into the night. *ding!* he received a text message

Zenitsu: hey forehead, me and the boys are at the bar, mind joining us? I'll buy you a drink

Tanjiro: sure it's not like I have nothing else to do

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey! You made it!" the yellow-headed friend slapped his back "ow! be a little more careful will you?" the red headed male sighed.

"Where's Inosuke?" he questioned. "Ah, he's messing around with some chick over there named Aoi"

The friend pointed over in the direction. "Ugh!!
You're such a brute, you remind me of a boar!" the young woman with flawless pigtails complained.

"What about Murata and Genya?" "I'm not sure actually," the yellowhead said scratching his head "All of a sudden they left my side, and ever since it's only been me and Inosuke.... we'll not really" he chuckled.

"Oh well, I'm here now" the redhead gave his friend a reassuring smile. "I guess so, want some beer?" "Sure"

"Could I get two beers please?" Zenitsu asked the bartender. "Oh and make one of them with extra foam at the top" the redhead added

"alright," the bartender smiled sweetly at both of them as he poured the drinks. "You like the foam?" Yellowhead asked. "Yeah" he chuckled. "that's pretty strange"

"Here you go to the both of you, enjoy" The man slid the drinks from the other side of the counter to them.

" thanks, man" the redhead patted his friend's back. "yeah no problem, anytime" he leaned back onto the counter.

"so, have you found any hot chicks so far?" zenitsu smirked. "and what's with that all of a sudden?" the young male took a sip of his drink.

"just wondering... you know, unless you'd like to stay single for the rest of your life"

"you're right" he sighed. "i know i am, so how about you give me a chance to date your sister?" he gave the read head a wink

"no" he glared back at him. The blondie laughed, "well... ya know she's already got feelings for me right?"

Tanjiro looked back at him in surprise "uh no she doesn't."

"Hmph, seems like you're so busy with life that you even forget to attend your family sometimes" his friend paused with a slight laugh "do you even know who you are anymore? im worried for you, I truly am. you just gotta get them priorities right"

"yeah yeah, why do you always try to find a way to bring love into this nonsense?" The red head looked up to the roof dreadfully.

"I'm just trying to help you out, I know you have a lot going on in your life right now, with your daughter to take care of. How do you think you'll be able to be a good father? I'll tell you this, it's definitely not by dreading your existence."