2.

"Bitch stfu, u mad or naw?" Melissa said talking to mykel- yall are like a married couple fr "watch yo mouth little girl." He walked over to Melissa pointing his fingers all up in her face.

"Damn where madi and jakra go- I swear they was just here." Notti looked around looking confused as ever. "Oh, there my wifa go-" Notti said proudly pointing at jakra while she just gave him the stank face the whole time.

~
With Mira and ddot -

"Comere ma, I ain't mean it-" Mira rolled her eyes. "No nigga since you wanna say allat." Ddot smacked his lips death glaring Mira. He got off the bed walking towards Mira yanking her by her arm. "Boii, why can't u just leave me aloonee?" She said as ddot forced her on his lap.

"Cuz you mine." He simply said planting kisses on her neck. Yall wasn't even together fr yall was friends with benefits. "AYE WHAT YALL UGLY ASSES DOIN UP IN HERE-" Vinnie barged into the room along with kai by his side.

"YEAH WHAT THAT NIGGA VINNIE SAID-" Kai said almost laughing. "Gtfo some god damn where.." Ddot didn't let go of Mira even tho she was tryna get off of him but this nigga wouldn't let her go. "Ddot u always having a attitude, u better fix it before I fix it for yo-" "what dicc?" Kai just stopped talking right then and there leaving the room.

"Uhm, we was just playin darrian we was just uh- yeah bye." Vinnie hurried and closed the door leaving the room. "Stupid ass niggas.." Ddot mumbled. "Ntm on my besties." Ddot rolled his eyes at her.

~

"Ayo who tf is u talking to like that-" Daquinn started saying, "you bitch! Any other further questions before I beat yo ass?" Aisha said with a mug on her face. "Nah we good, I was just playin mh yk that-" Aisha smiled hugging daquinn. Damn them scary mood swings I tell u lord😭

"Awwh look at Onore and dd cuddling together, yall so cute-" Mel had said tryna be corny to get on they nerves. "Stfu." Dd had mugged Mel while saying. "Dont talk to my best friend like that." Azaylia had said getting up and standing next to Mel. "How about yall both stfu?" Kymani was already not in the mood so hearing them argue was just so damn annoying to her.

They both shuttled up quickly, nia had sat back down being quiet as hell. "NOW THAT'S HOW YOU CLEAR A BITCH-" Notti said laughing. "Shutted you up real quick, now me personally-" Xavier said instigating. "You personally what bitch?" Azaylia said raising her eyebrows. "Nothing.." Nia had an oh expression laughing to herself.

"Aye vinnie pass me the remote." Mel simply said pointing towards the remote that was literally sitting on the table infront of her. "Mel its right infront of u-" "Stfu my nigga, and get the remote." She said mugging him.

"Yall are too disrespectful, how the hell are yall still friends-" Notti asked bc the way they would literally threaten to kill each other and talk about each other but the next day they end up cool is crazy.

"Bc we don't hold grudges." Aisha simply said. "Who is we, because I hold fatass grudges. Im still mad at u for talking shit behind my back." Madi said mugging Aisha.
"Here we go again.." Kymani said sighing.

WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS CHAPTER????

Cute self-