3.

"YO NOTTI, THROW THROW THRO-" "Stfu." Mira said cutting dd off. Dd just ignored her and continued rapping his song. "Im finna go to the deli real quick to get me some snacks, who tryna come with me?" Daquinn asked putting on his grey and white crocks.

"Im hungry ash ngl, so im definitely comin with." Ddot pointed out running down the stairs. "I don't feel like walking so mykel can go and get my snacks he already know what I want." Mel said smiling. "She basically just called u her slave, now see me-" "sybau nigga." Mykel said laughing.

That nigga Xavier always instigating- "alr ill go, I gotta get a few things from there anyways." Mykel moved mels legs off his lap then got up butting on his flip flops. "Give me some hot cheetos dicc." Mira said looking at ddot smiling. "Stop playin wimmie or u ain't getin shi." Ddot said in a low tone glaring at Mira.

"Alr safety mhs!" Kymani yelled out as they walked out the door.
Notti had walked out of his room looking sleepy as idk what, his hair was everywhere and he just looked tired. He walked towards the couch sitting by Kai. "U alr bookie" Kai asked looking at notti with a bit of concern.

"Mmhm.." His eyes were red and he looked like he had just woke up. Notti then got in a laying position laying his head on kais lap closing his eyes. "I swear that nigga always sleepy- u sure he ain't on nothin?" Azaylia had said almost laughing. Kai just nodded her head no while putting nottis hair in a low ponytail.

~

Mykel, ddot, and Daquinn finally made it back after 23 minutes. Mykel had handed Mel her bag of snacks and everyone got what they requested. "Thank u jenz babyy" mykel couldn't help but grin at mel, but he ain't say nun he just laid his head on her shoulder bc of how tired he was.

"Man I did not ask for a bag of takis-" Vinnie said rolling his eyes. "Well nigga u better be lucky we even went out to buy yo ass anything." Daquinn said. Vinnie just smacked his lips. "Yeah aight nigger-" 😭

Notti then woke up after like half an hour later, everyone then started to look at him crazy. "What-" he looked at them confused cus don't be looking at my baby like that🙄

And not even a few minutes later notti, Vinnie and Daquinn asses were getting sturdy on Instagram live. The live chat kept hyping them up, while music was playing in the back ground. Then that's when ddot started doing his dance "AND SHE JUST WANNA MOVE, I PUT THE GUN RIGHT IN MY BITCH BOOT- AYYYEEE!!" yall was hyping them up ong😭yall was litty

🙄Shit even i just appeared out if nowhere dancing with yall. "GO YVONIE, GO YVONIE, GO YVONIE-" 😌yall was hyping a sis uupp. "GOO CRAZY AHHHHH GO STUPID." Notti yelled in the background watching Mel and Kai start dancing, WAS SWINGING THEY HIPS LEFT AND RIGHT😂😂

WHAT YALL THINK OF THIS CHAPTER?!?!

💓💓💓goodnight yall