Authors Note (skip if uninterested)

This isn't anything important I just want to run my mouth lol.

Anyhow, these two have me by the throat and I couldn't be happier. Also. Celestial Tanjiro???? Celestial Tanjiro.

This took a while to write because I really wanted to capture how their relationship progresses from awkward strangers to friendly strangers to totallyinlovebutdontwantoadmitit.
On another note Tomioka was really interesting to write because I had to figure out what I think he would be like if he had lost his family but hadn't lost Sabito or Makomo. He came of as a bit of a little shit and a vaguely depressed sweetheart which checks out in my opinion. You're aloud to disagree. I won't listen. But it is allowed.
On my like- third hand, this is a tanjiro simp fic and I'm not even vaguely ashamed of myself. Listen to me. Listen to me right now you little shit. I want Tanjiro to hug me and make me breakfast when I can't get out of bed and run around with me in the snow. A little jealous of Tomioka but if I project onto him hard enough its fine.

Finally, this will probably end up with doodles/art once I replace my broken pen tablet(I broke the port and don't want to talk about it shuddup)
Those will be posted probably in this chapter so y'know check back in sometimes or something. If ur following me you can get notified of it but you'll also be notified of me being annoying and chatty.
Pick your poison.