Chapter 01

3rd person

At a certain highschool we see Basara taking his seat after introducing himself.

Teacher: Alright, now for the last transfer student. You may come in now.

Suddenly the door slides open and a student walks up to the front of the class and begins to write their name on the board. Once they are finished, they turn towards the class, but when they did, two people had their eyes widen for they had recognize the person standing in front of the class.

 Once they are finished, they turn towards the class, but when they did, two people had their eyes widen for they had recognize the person standing in front of the class

Akira: Hello, there, my name is Akira Shihoin, and I will be in your care. *bows*

Akira then scanned through his entire classmates, but he noticed two people who for some reason felt familiar to him. Akira then shook his head before heading to his desk and taking his seat.

Timeskip

After class, someone approached Akira desk and that person was Basara Toujou.

Basara: Um hey there.

Akira looks to his side and notice Basara, but then notices Basara eyes widen.

Akira: Oh, hey...can I help you with something.

Basara didn't say anything, which confused Akira.

Akira: Um is something the matter?

Basara then snaps out of it.

Basara: Oh sorry about that, it's just hard to believe that it actually you.

Akira raises an eyebrow in confusion.

Akira: Huh?

Akira then stared at Basara for a bit tryna figure out why he felt so familiar.

Akira: By the way have we met before, for some reason I get the feeling that I know you from somewhere.

Basara looked at Akira for a bit before he let out a chuckle.

Akira: Uh was it something I said?

Basara: You really dont recognize me do you?

Akira: Huh?

Akira looks at Basara again, before getting a memory of a young Basara. This trigger helped Akira recognize that in front of him was his old best friend and brother.

Basara: Do you remember me-

Basara was cut off as he was suddenly brought into a bro hug from Akira, to which he returned.

Akira then pulls away before looking at Basara with a smile.

Akira: Man you sure have grown over the years.

Basara:*chuckles* You're one to talk.

As the two best friend continued to talk they were then approached by a blue hair girl.