~Slushies>>>School~

Robin's POV

I hurried out the bathroom with Vance before Y/n walked behind us. We slowed out pace and each got on one side of Y/n , I was on the left while Vance was on their right. As we walked down the hallway, an idea popped into my head. "Hey guys, what if we skip and get slushies instead of going to class?" I asked while looking at them both. Vance nodded eagerly but Y/n shrugged their shoulders, "I'm already failing English, I can't miss another one of Mrs.Schnozers class." They replied while sighing.

I furrowed my eyebrows, try to think of a solution. Then it hit me. "I can tutor you! I have a B+ in English. It'll be a breeze!" I exclaimed while smiling brightly, Vance scowled and looked at me with a 'What the hell?!' expression. My mouth formed an 'o', "Actually.. Me and Vance could tutor you. He actually has an A- in that class." I reasoned.

Y/n sighed through their nose, "No, I can't. I need to pass this class or I'll get held back!" They tried to reason back. I stopped walking and Vance did the same, we both looked at each other and nodded, knowing what we have to do. We both walked up to Y/n and put on our best puppy eyes and fake pouted, "Pleaseeeee Y/n, you never hang out with us anymore!!" Vance said with a fake disappointed tone. Then, he crossed his arms and looked away. I looked around the hallway to make sure no one was around, and no one was, then I got on my knees; begging Y/n to come with us. "Pleaseeeeeeee!! Are we not good enough for you anymore?.." I asked fake saddened. I could see in Y/n's eyes they were contemplating their decision, trying their best not to cave. Their eyes flickered between me and Vance, "FINE. I'll go.." They said, finally caving.

I sighed with a slight smile and got up, I gently grabbed Y/n's hands in mine and chuckled, "Thank you mi vida, now let's go before we get caught." I said while then grabbing Vance's right hand in mine and dragging both of them towards the entrance of the school.

{Slushies>>>School any day.}