~Sharing Is Caring~

Vance's POV

I blush lightly as Robin drags me and Y/n. Why you might ask? Because I might have a small, teeny tiny, crush on Robin.. But I'm not gay, at least I don't think so?? I'll figure it out later-

ANYWAY;

I tried to not make eye contact with Y/n or else I'd be a complete tomato. I don't know why but, when I'm not with Robin or Y/n I feel.. empty and emotionless. I emotionally can't feel anything at all, which I don't mind, but is the reason my father is dead. I'll explain later; but when I'm with Y/n or Robin I can actually feel something. My stomach feels like there's butterflies inside it, and I feel warm and fuzzy inside. Robin told me the same thing happens to him around Y/n, I know he loves me too but he just got too nervous to tell me. Y'know?

Now, I can't let either of them go. Even if it's forcefully. I get snapped out of my thoughts by Y/n waving their hand in front of my face. "Earth to V!! EARTH TO VAN-" I put my hand over Y/n's mouth to shut them up before people started looking at us. I looked around to see we were already at the Grab-N-Go, Robin was getting us slushies while I was in an isle of chips and snacks beside Y/n.

I must've been mindlessly walking with them since it's a 15 minute walk from school. I tilt my head down a bit to look at Y/n who was already looking at me. "What snacks do you want, V? Robin's getting the slushies and said we get to pick the snacks today!" Y/n smiled brightly. Robin never let us pick the snacks, so this is a BIG deal. I gasp while lightly tapping Y/n's shoulder repeatedly. I noticed they started bouncing from excitement, finally understanding why I was tapping them, "CHEDDAR BLASTED GOLDFISH." We whisper shouted in unison. I quickly sprinted to the isle they were on and grabbed the really big box.

I sprinted over to Y/n's who had their bag half-full of snacks. A few snacks were in their hands so it wouldn't be like they're stealing anything. Which I don't care since I do it all the time, as my favorite saying goes, 'Everything is legal as long as you don't get caught'. I smile softly at Y/n's excited state and ruffle their hair, "You're learning way too fast, kid. I'm supposed to be the master theif!" I whispered, earning a small laugh from Y/n. "Guess the student has become the master!" They replied while we walked over to Robin, the big box of goldfish still in my hand.

Robin was just finishing his own cup since he accidentally got Y/n the wrong flavor and had to replace it. "Hey bird boy, how's our slushies coming along?" Y/n asked while smiling. I smiled at Y/n's cute and careless demeanor. Robin started talking to Y/n as he finished, but I wasn't listening, just admiring both of my soon to be lovers.

I jumped slightly when Y/n snapped their fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Vanceeee!" They said while dragging out my name. I blushed of embarrassment, they caught me zoning out again.

Y/n's POV

I giggled at Vance's blush. I smiled I booped his nose, saying 'boop' quietly and giggling. Robin laughed along with me as Vance's face became a deep crimson red. Soon after the laughter died down, I took the little bit of stuff that wasn't in my bag up to the register to pay for while Robin amd Vance waited outside for me with our slushies

When I left the Grab-N-Go, I saw Vance and Robin whispering about something. I walked up to them and tapped Robin's shoulder, once he turned around, I lifted up the bag of snacks with a small smile.

"You guys ready to go? We better go before they get suspicious of us." I said to Robin and Vance. Both of them nodded and Vance handed me my slushie. I took a sip as we started walking towards to park, suddenly Robin took the bag with a few snacks in it out of my hand gently.

"Thanks." I said, smiling slightly, Robin nodded to me with a smile.

~Skipping to the park~

Once the park was in sight, I smirked and ran towards the swings with Robin and Vance right behind me. When I sat on the first swing, I laughed and flipped off Vance and Robin playfully. "Ha! I got to the swings first, grandpas!!" I taunted, Robin shook his head while laughing and Vance just shrugged while sipping his slushie. I laughed too and started chugging my slushie, and suddenly...

"BRAIN FREEZE!!"I yelled and dropped my slushie to grab my head. My temples began to hurt slightly from how bad my brain freeze was. After what felt like forever, my brain freeze subsided but that that's when I realized my slushie was spilt all on the ground from when I dropped it.

Robin's POV

I frowned a bit at Y/n's face, a single tear fell down as they stared at their f/f (favorite flavor) slushie splattered on the ground. They wiped the tear away quickly, hoping me nor Vance would see. "You okay, Y/n?" I asked while putting my hand on their shoulder.

"Y-yeah.. sorry for dropping my slushie Robin. I know you spent, like, your whole allowance buying it." They replied with a slight frown. "It's fine, it wasn't that much anyway!" I tried to comfort them.

"Hey, you can have some of mine if you want?" Vance offered with a soft smile. I smiled at him then at Y/n, "Or you could have some of mine??" I said as a smile grew on my face.

"No, I offered first!" Vance playfully argued. "Well I offered second, sir Vance. And as we all know, two is more than one!" I replied while chuckling. "On guard, peasant!" Vance replied again while laughing.

I saw a smile appearing on Y/n's face as me and Vance started "sword fighting" with our straws.

Hey, it's like that saying "Sharing Is Caring" am I right?