date with the rain

Heeyeol’s pov

It's my way home from school.
I was busy on Running because the rain is getting heavy.

But I had to stop running because I saw a shop, a kpop shop.

I enter the shop without hesitation.

After hours I finally done buying merch of Treasure! And I continue to walk through home.

Already got home, in the gate I heard shout like arguing about me.

"I'm home—" I got cut off because of my Older Sister.

"Ah yeah, my fake and adopted Li'l sister is finally home." She sarcastically Stated.

"What do you mean?" I force a smile.

"Actually, Mom adopted you and yes, you are not part of the family." She Laughed.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her, clearly. I want a clear answer from them.

Am I really a adopted Daughter?

"Don't worry about your stuff, my brother prepared your stuff in a box so you can leave us, peacefully." She rolled her eyes as my bro— her brother came out from my room holding my things inside of the box.

"Come on, leave!" She ordered. Mom and Dad is just watching because I think they don't want me.

They let me stand in this heavy rain at exact of 7pm.

I don't have friends to go except Jina.

Ringggg! Ringgg!

"Yes? Jina speaking?" She answered the call energetic.

"Jina? Can I sleep to your house just for tonight??" I shyly asked her while holding the merch I bought earlier.

"Yes, but I can't go to your place... You have to go here with your own." After that she cut off.

What am I going to do? I'm already soak in rain, I need to change if I don't want to get sick.

So I went to her place. I had no choice.

To be continued...

___________________________________________________________
_______________

written by skyblueg4laxy