Terrornuckel - (Love at First Sight)

Brock = Moo Snuckel

Brian = Terroriser

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

(Brock's Pov)

It was a normal day recording with my best friend Brian. I've secretly have had a crush on him since we met. I'm so in love with him and he probably doesn't even know it. Let alone feel the same way. Anyway, Him and I were playing GTA together and I was laughing at all of his impressions. I started to yawn and realised how late it got. "Hey I'm gonna go to bed Brian goodnight." "Okay. Goodnight" I logged off of my Xbox and logged out of Skype and went to lie down. I drifted off to sleep with Brian on my mind.

(Brian's Pov)

When Brock went to bed, I continued to play GTA just on story mode so I could think. I was thinking about Brock. I have been in love with him for a couple of months now and I'm planning on telling him soon. I just need to think of how I'm going to tell him. I started to yawn and looked at the time 3:46am. Well I guess I should get to bed. I fell asleep thinking about how I'm going to tell Brock.

(Next Day)

(No one's Pov.)

Brock woke up the next day, did what he does in the morning and got on Skype. He saw that Brain was on and called him. Brian answered almost immediately. "Hey Brian, How are you?" "I'm good. I have something to tell you" "What's that?" "I'm in love with you." "I love you too, Brian..." " You do?" "Yes, I've loved you since we met" "Does this mean we're dating now?" "*laughs* yes Brian, we're dating now." "I love you." "I love you too."

(3 months later)

(Brock's Pov)

Brian and I have been dating for three months now and I couldn't be happier.

Him and Me came out to our friends and YouTube and everyone accepted us. In the end, I couldn't ask for anything more. Well, I'm gonna go pack now.. I'm going to visit Brian and meet him in person for the first time.

Part 2 coming soon.

Hey Guys! I'm sorry if this sucked. It's my first story so...

This is a one - shot story but there will be a second part to this sometime.

Until next time Bye