MiniCat - (I've always loved you)

Craig - MiniLadd

Tyler - Wildcat

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

(Mini's Pov)

I was at my house with Tyler playing Call Of Duty with him. We were laughing and trolling. He all of a sudden paused the game and looked at me. I chucked nervously and asked "Why are you staring at me like that Tyler?" He sighed and did something unexpected.
He kissed me.

( Tyler's Pov)

I've had feelings for Craig for so long now. We are at his house playing Call of Duty when I paused the game and looked at him. He chucked nervously "Why are you staring at me like that Tyler?" He asked. I sighed and I kissed him. He didn't kiss back so I pulled back "I'm sorry Craig.. I should've never done that.. You probably hate me now.. I guess I'll go." I got off the couch and walked towards the door. When I got to the door and was about to open it when I heard "Wait!".

(Mini's Pov)
He kissed me. He actually kissed me! I've been waiting for him to do that for months! Oh fuck. I forgot to kiss back from being in shock and now he's leaving. I got off the couch and ran to the door and yelled "Wait!" He turned around and looked at me. I walked up to him and kissed him passionately. We pulled back and I said "Tyler, I've loved you for months now and have been waiting for you to kiss me. I didn't kiss back because I was shocked that you were actually kissing me." "Craig, I love you." "I love you to Tyler. Will you be my boyfriend?" He smiled "Yes Craig".

3 months later

(Still Mini's Pov)

It has been three months since I asked Tyler to be my boyfriend. We both told our friends who accepted us and told us that they knew about our love for each other. Tyler moved in with me and ever since, life's been great.

I woke up with a strong arm holding me. I glanced to my side and saw a sleeping Tyler. I smiled at him and watched him sleep. He stirred awake and looked at me and smiled. "Good Morning love" I said "Morning you creepy fuck" (referring to Craig watching him sleep) I smiled a kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled back, got out of bed and went into the kitchen to make breakfast thinking "Yup, life is good."

Okay! This way one shot #2! Hope you liked it!
If you have any requests message me or comment below!
Bye Guys!