Giyuu's pov 

I was walking down the hallway and surprise I met Yae. "hey Giyuu!" she came and hugged me, "hey" I greeted back "you havent talked to me since long, so does that mean you got a lover? tell me! Crush??" she asked me while hugging my hand. "No, I dont have any girlfriend and crush" I replied with a bored face "oh thats a bummer" she said, "well now tell me why are you avoiding me?" Yae asked "and did you really replace me with that butterfly girl?" thats it I am done. "I could ask the same to you," I leaned to look at her eye to eye "did you really replace me with that red head donut?" I said and left her.

I was walking towards my class till I see a poster on the soft board "SWORD FIGHTING COMPETITION, IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN, PLEASE WRITE YOUR NAMES HERE" I smiled. 'This looks fun' I knew all the rules and how to use a katana, I picked up the pen and wrote my name. This is when I realized Rengoku is also taking part in this competition. "Guess I have to fight that shrimp" I sighed and left. 

"Tomioka-san I see you're finally taking part in some competition" Shinobu pops out of nowhere "Yes I have some battle experience" I muttered "I hope you win!" Shinobu smile. "Kocho can I talk to you?" Rengoku asks from behind "Oh sure" She mutters a bye and leaves. "Now what does he want" I sigh in frustration. 

Shinobu's pov 

"Why do you think Tomioka should win?" Rengoku asks me "well he is talented enough to win against all" I smiled 'this guy really had the nerve to ask me that'. "You know I am taking part in the competition, you should hope for me to win not him! I am your best friend!" He increases his tone "Best friend? my foot. When was the last time you came to sit beside me? Do you remember? No right?" I said which zipped his mouth. I walked a little closer "I hope you lose" I whisper and leave. I really hope he looses. 

Giyuu's Pov 

I should'nt but I heard Rengoku's and Shinobu's conversation. When Shinobu was about to leave angrily, Rengoku grips her hand tightly "didn't I help you after what happened to your sister? Oh you and your little sisters would have been living on the road if my family didnt help you" a tight slap is what he recieved after that statement. 'Well deserved' I smirked and went near them. "Kocho lets go" I dragged her from the hallway. 

"Why are they acting like this?"

Yae's pov 

"WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GIYUU BEING SO RUDE? AM I NOT HIS FRIEND" I yell as me and Kyojuro are frustrated with them. "How dare that little insect say that you?" my blood was boiling. They never had the courage, why now?

"Students who participated for the sword fighting competition, please come, it's about to start." I heard our PE teacher yell. "If i loose from that coward, i swear to god he might have his worst year in this academy. My ancestors have learned flame breathing and have defeated many demons like him" I saw the nerves popping on his head.    

Giyuu's pov

It was the final match between me and that shrimp Rengoku. He was looking forward for this match. I looked at Kocho and she gave me thumbs up and her adorable smile. We drew our swords and I saw the red lining of it 'flame breathing I see', its okay water breathing is very defensive, it can handle flame breathing offensive attacks easily. 

clash!!

Our swords clashed as we replead back. Kyojuro uses his first form, he charged towards me, before I could get hurt I used my sixth form and defend myself. In his recovery period I used my seventh form and pointed my sword on his neck. Luckly he used his third form which threw my hands down. 

"This is my last attack" He yelled "Ninth form Rengoku!" He charged at me with great speed. I widen my eyes, what the actual fuck he just created a form. 

"Tomioka-san be careful!" I heard faint voice of Kocho. "Dead calm" I used my last form, created my the one and only Giyuu Tomioka. Anyways, fortunately it countered his attack. There was a loud noise and Rengoku was just paralyzed with the position of attacking me. I quickly went behind him and hit him on the neck which caused him to faint. It was so quick no one realized it. 

"Giyuu Tomioka wins!" those words were music to my ears "thanks to uncle Urokodaki" I bowed and prayed. "Tomioka san you did it!" Kocho ran up to me, her tiny feet jumped and hugged me. "Someone looks happy" I said and returned the hug. "Of course silly, you won! and you defeated two assholes!!!" she squealed. If I win each of the competitions, will she hug me like this?

Rengoku's pov 

I woke up to see Yae sitting beside me "what happened?!" I yelled, "you lost"  I was about to throw a tantrum but Yae stopped me "before you do anything stupid listen to my plan", her smile was evil, very evil.