Princess wants to pleasure mommy - katherine X (fem) reader

Pairings: Katherine X (fem) reader
Warnings: smut, oral (receiving/giving), handcuffs, kinda kinky?
Summary: katherine always pleasures you, so you want to pleasure her for a change

AS ALWAYS ANY REQUESTS JUST COMMENT THEM

***

She pushed you onto the bed, the fluffy comforter immediately bring behind your back. She was immediately kissing your neck feather light, butterflies danced across your stomach as you moaned softly, sweetly.

"Princess likes that, huh?" Katherine whispered seductively, then moving to sit in between your legs as she pulled your top off, kissing in between your plump breasts being held up by the white push-up bra you wore.

"Yes, mommy." You moaned, moving your hands to grip onto the brunette curls she possessed, winding your fingers in them, "Please."

"Please what, princess." Katherine smirked, she knew you were shy and always made you tell her exactly what you wanted.

"Your tongue, your fingers, in my pussy." You mumbled, she obliged nonetheless, you felt her tongue start to devour you as she pumped one finger in, your soft moans growing louder by the second.

"So perfect, baby. Your doing so well for me." Katherine praised, your back arched off the bed at her words, she pumped two more fingers in.

"Kat— mommy! Fuck!" You cursed as the pleasure overtook you, your eyes rolling back into your head as you silently cursed. You came hard, she licked up every single bit of you she could. She then leaned up to kiss you, your tongues tangling as you tasted yourself on her, it was the hottest thing ever.

"Baby, the things you do to me." Katherine hummed, kissing your jawline.

"Kat, let me pleasure you." You spoke, she looked at you with raised eyebrows.

"Your my little princess, N/N, you don't have to pleasure me. All my pleasure comes from giving you pleasure."

"Please." You begged, your best puppy dog eyes on display, Katherine rolled the two of you over so you were now on top. You sucked a hickey into her neck that immediately faded, you pouted. You then moved down her body, pressing a kiss on her pussy before rushing figure 8's on it as she softly moaned and pulled your hair lightly, you moaned at that.

You then pumped two fingers into her, she moaned louder. Moving up her body, you swirled your tongue around her nipple as you slowly pumped your fingers in and out of her. You then decided to immediately pick up the pace, pumping your fingers as fast as you could and your teeth almost not her nipple. Her back arched off the bed as she grabbed your hair, you could feel her walls clench around your fingers and smirked.

"You can cum, Kat." You commanded, she came down hard with a small scream, you watched as she lay there completely pleasures. You couldn't actually remember the last time she'd let you pleasure her, you now decided you'd give her a night to remember.

You walked off the bed and went into the closet, you pulled out a pair of handcuffs Katherine would use for punishments and took them out, you then walked over to the bed fiddling with them. "I'm going to tie you down, and you'll take every last bit of pleasure I give you."

"Y/N, honey, we already went through this." Katherine stood up from the bed and walked over to you, taking the handcuffs from you, "I give you pleasure."

"I'm giving you pleasure now, darling." You snatched the handcuffs back, "Lay on the bed like a good girl... or.... I can handcuff you and leave you there." Katherine immediately was on the bed, her arms above her head waiting to be clipped in. You knew she could cheat with her vampire strength, but, you knew she wouldn't. "Good girl." You cooed, sitting beside her and stroking her hair, "that wasn't hard, was it?" Katherine shook her head, you clipped the handcuffs onto the bed and her wrists, then moving to kiss her.

"Beautiful." You praised as your tongues worked against each other, you pulled away and then smirked. You kissed a trail down her stomach, landing on her core as she pleaded for you to do something, you kissed her kneecaps and a trail up her legs as you got in between her legs. You then added one finger to her core, pumping it quickly as she moaned, then moving your tongue into her entrance and pumping that in too.

"Princess." Katherine moaned out, taking her nails down your back as it created wounds, she pouted at that not wanting to hurt you. But, her pleasure overtook that as she came for the second time, your name escaping her lips with each breath she took.

"Your so delicious, Kat, just like candy." You praised, noticing how she tried to close her legs shut, "No, baby, you have to keep those pretty legs open for princess." You taunted, opening her legs up wide, you then teasing sucked on her one her nipples as you kneaded her other plump breast.

"Please."

"Please what?" You asked, knowing she would have to tell you or not get it at all.

"Uncuff me, I could give you so so much pleasure." Katherine begged, "You could sit on my face whilst I eat you out? Or, I could be in between your legs as you scream my name." Whilst those images sounded nice, tonight was about her.

"Your not getting the point, tonight is about you." You replied, feeling bad for each time she had let you only be pleasured, you didn't hate pleasuring her, she just would rather go without to make you happy, that changed today.

You kissed her clit, watching as she broke the handcuffs, coming free from them. She pinned you to the bed, sucking hickeys across your boobs as you squirmed underneath her, you were only human so you couldn't just break free from her grip. She started to pump her fingers in and out of you, then moving to bite her other wrist and shoved it into your mouth, the blood going into your system and healing your earlier wounds.

"That's for what I'll do to you for being naughty." Katherine smirked, then diving into your pussy, you knew it would be a long night.