Slumber party - Elena Gilbert X (fem) reader

Pairings: Elena Gilbert X (fem) reader
Warnings: dominant!Elena, submissive!reader, slight hair-pulling kink, reader being eaten out/fingered, pet-names
Summary: you and Elena were always close... and all it takes to get your best-friend/girl-crush to notice you is a sleepover (based on sleepover by ashnikko)
Hopemikealsxnwife (the reader isn't a witch, but it's set pre-show so it's the best I could do)

***

Ever since you met Elena Gilbert at the ripe age of fifteen years old, it was safe to say you'd pictured her naked each time you saw her. Any time you got to see a bit more skin on her, it made you crave more. She was a drug that enticed you further and further into lust.

You and her only started to become close the June after her parents died, before then she had been too caught up in high school drama to notice you. Which, in your defence, wasn't a bad thing as any time you looked in her direction it was at her boobs or into those beautiful, muddy brown eyes she possessed.

It wasn't just about her body or the fact she was queen-bee and above all, it was the perfection of her that drew you to her. At first, you were confused how she was so perfect but yet so scandalous. You know she had to have some dirty secret, but yet nothing.

Well, it was obvious you hoped that she would reveal something insanely dirty tonight.

Elena had invited you over to a sleepover, and you did what she said. She found your insistence on doing as she said amusing, whilst you found it a necessity. Anything to make her fall for you.

And so, you knocked on the door with your little purple suitcase full of goodies and supplies behind you.

To your surprise, it was Jenna who opened the door and let you in. She was muttering about Elena being in the shower and how she'd be down soon. And so, you made yourself comfortable on the couch, grabbing out your phone and deciding to text anyone back.

By time you had done that, you heard Elena's velvety voice calling out, "Y/N, your here,"

You turned your head so fast you could've got whiplash, chuckling after to make it look like a mistake. Your eyes scanned Elena's body, she was clad in tight-fighting small PJ's that made your mouth water. "E— Elena,"

She grinned, it was as though she knew the effect that she had on you. Which only made you wonder if this was all some sort of ploy... for a split-second, as she spoke again, "Do you want to go to my room,"

"Yes!" You said too excitedly, grabbing your suitcase before correcting yourself cooly, "I mean... that'd be cool,"

Elena chuckled and led the way, her hips sashaying teasingly as she led you up the stairs. It was as though she knew your eyes were glued to her ass the whole time.

Once in her room, she laid down on her bed as you unpacked your PJ's and wash-bag, then went to the bathroom silently to put them on. Once you got inside and locked the door, you noticed that you had packed the wrong PJ's. Instead of the fuzzy corgi PJ's that you usually brought for sleepovers, you had packed your silky black PJ's that were basically lingerie.

You huffed in frustration before brushing your teeth, and finishing up your night routine. Then you put the PJ's on and left the bathroom and went to Elena's room, praying that she wouldn't think you were trying anything.