Chapter 1

I was laying on my stomach in bed, albeit backwards. My feet were where my head should be, and my head was where my feet should be. I was peering out a window that was near the foot of my bed, watching the sky turn from blue to orange as the sun was setting. It was August in southwest Florida, so that means it must be around 7:00 in the evening. My window faces north-ish, so the sun doesn't come directly through the window, which is nice.

I suddenly heard two knocks on my bedroom door, "Cathy! Dinners ready!" "Coming mom!" I said. My name is Catherine Campbell, but those close to me call me Cathy for short. I crawled out of my queen sized bed and walked up to my sliding closet door, where I had a full body mirror attached. I wanted to make sure I looked decent before having dinner with my family.

At thirteen years old I worry I'm going to get acne, but I've yet to have any. My face was smooth and blemish free. I'm decently tan for a white girl, the sunlight might be whats helping to keep my skin clear, that or I'm just too young and haven't hit that stage in life yet. My brunette hair wasn't messy, it was straight and came down to the middle of my back.

I didn't really worry about my outfit. I was wearing long pajama pants. They were just the standard red flannel style, I don't usually dress fancy. My top was a plain gray T-shirt. It was a bit large on me, especially because my breasts are only a B-cup at most. I assumed they were small due to my size, I'm only about 5'2" and 90 pounds. I was happy that I was skinny and took pride that I weighed less than 100 pounds. I wouldn't mind having larger breasts though.

The last thing I checked was that my shirt came down low enough to cover my waist. I know the shirt always comes down to the middle of my butt, but I always check to make sure it didn't get caught or anything.

Satisfied, I opened my bedroom door and walked out. My family and I live in a small apartment with an open floor plan. So immediately after I leave my room I find my self in the dining area with our dinner table in it. Food is already on the table and my mom is waiting on me.

I sit down and look at the meal in front of me. It's one of those meals that's already been prepped and you just have to put it in the oven. This one was some kind of chicken and roasted potatoes, which I like.

My mom and I start eating, at first in silence,  but then she asks me, "do you know where your sister is?" I answer with food still in my mouth, "I don't, she's always off with her boyfriend, who knows where they are".

My moms name is Ashley. She's two inches taller than me, at 5'4". My sisters name is Colleen, she's 5'5" and 19 years old, and recently got a new boyfriend that she's always running off with.

"You excited to start 8th grade?" My mom asked. "Not at all, I think school is so boring, and I hate homework." My mom finishes chewing a bite of food, "well it's your last year of middle school, so that should be exciting." "I guess. Im really not looking forward to waking up early for school again." My mom puts her fork down, "you still have about a week before school starts, so enjoy sleeping in while you can."

We finish eating, "alright Cathy, go get ready for bed. I'm going in my room, so the tv's all yours tonight." I'm excited that I get the tv to myself. I can stay up late and watch adult swim shows, and enjoy the last week I have of summer break.

I get up from the table and go into my bedroom. I close the door behind me for some privacy. I feel embarrassed as I open my closet and reach for a black umbrella on the top shelf. The umbrella wasn't bound very tightly, so it fluffed up a good bit. I remove the umbrella and see the box of goodnites and pampers that were hidden behind it. I blush even more as I pull down the box of goodnites.

Ive been occasionally wetting the bed my whole life. I still probably wet at least once a week, but most nights I'm dry. My mom makes me wear these pink goodnites. They're for girls up to the age of 14. But to my extreme embarrassment, she sometimes makes me wear the pampers diapers, as they still hold my accidents, but are a lot cheaper to buy. That's the only negative part about being small and skinny. I fit in baby diapers and my mom takes full advantage of it.