Chapter 6

I open my apartment door, step inside slowly, then close the door behind me. My head was hanging low. I walk up the shag carpet stairs with slow heavy steps.

I reach the top of the stairs and see my sister making dinner in the kitchen. Right at that moment my mom walks out of her room.

"Good your home! Let's get you ready for that sleepover!" My mom walked over to me and grabbed me by the hand, leading me into my bedroom. My mom didn't close my door, my sister could clearly see inside.

My mom stopped me by the side of my bed and grabbed the sides of my gym shorts with both of her hands. In one motion she quickly pulled them down to my ankles. My sister laughed a little as she watched my pull up get fully exposed.

"Any accidents Cathy?" My mom asked. I glance over at my my sister, "n-no." My mom shoved two of her fingers down the front of my pull up and pulled the waistband back while looking inside, "good job honey."

I stood there with my pants around my ankles as my mom turned around and opened my closet door. She removed the umbrella and grabbed the box of pampers..

"Can't I just wear a pull up mom? Please?" I felt pathetic as my sister watched me beg for pull ups instead of being put in a diaper. My mom turned to face me while unfolding a diaper, "not at night time honey we're going to use your pampers for a bit." I hated that she called them MY pampers.

My mom lightly pushed me so I was laying on my back in bed. I could see my sister watching me, she smiled evilly knowing I'm about to get a diaper change.

My mom tears open the left side of my goodnite, then the right side, then she grabbed the front and pulled it down. My sister watched and laughed as my mom grabbed my ankles and raised my legs up, pulled the goodnite out from under me, then slide the diaper in its place. My mom folded the front of the diaper over me and taped both sides.

My sister laughs and yells from the kitchen, "you diapered for bed Cathy?" I started blushing as I sat up. I didn't respond. My shirt did very little to hide my pamper as I stood to my foot. I was standing right in front of my mirror and saw myself wearing my black Rick and Morty shirt and a white pamper with blue tapes, with numbers and letters on the front.

I stepped back into my gym shorts and pulled them up. They did a good job at hiding my diaper. I just wanted to change my shirt, but that would mean walking past my sister in the kitchen, and I didn't want to do that. I figured I went most of the day in this outfit without Julie seeing anything, so it should work for nighttime too.

My mom looked at me, "bring a bag with spare diapers in case you need a change." I WAS NOT going to get changed at Julie's house! No way! "U-um I'll just come home if I n-need to get changed." My mom pondered it briefly, "you can't come home in the middle of the night honey, bring one spare just in case and give it to Ms. Williams." My mom then handed me a folded pamper. I sighed as I took it from my mom.

I took one of my pillows from my bed and put the pamper deep in the pillow case. "That should hide it until I get it to Ms. Williams." I didn't like that she was going to see what kind of diapers I wear..

"Your all set Cathy! Go have fun! Call me if you need anything!" My mom said. But then my sister piped up, "call mom if you need your diaper changed!" Then she started laughing. My mom glared at Colleen, "stop making fun of her!"

I started walking down the stairs while my mom scolded my sister. I could feel the stiff pamper beneath my pants. The sickening feeling returned to my stomach at the thought of what I'm about to do. I exit my apartment and walk around the building to Julie's place.

I stood in front of Julie's door for a brief moment, pondering if I actually want to do this. "Ms. Williams already knows I wear diapers to bed, and she said she wouldn't tell Julie. Nervously, I knock on the door.