03-Arahabaki

The boss continued to converse with Chuuya until the boss played a recording of a voice calling out for Chuuya. The boss then continued to play a video of the previous boss.

When the video ended I just stood there until Mori started to talk with Chuuya and Dazai, while processing the thought that I am absolutely fucked. The fact that he assigned Dazai to act as my 'older brother' means that he want's him to supervise me! I'm screwed!! I have to calm down! Breathe in and out.. All i have to do is to not end up as Ai Hoshino

"Look at that She seemed to be panicking for a little while but she seems quite calm now, don't you think so Dazai-kun? Chiasa, Could you go with Chuuya and Dazai they'll take care of you. I'm quite busy at the moment and your mentor has some business to take care of too."

"...Of course, Boss. Dazai and um..."

I don't know his name yet so I have to be careful...

"His name is Chuuya."

"I see, I hope the three of us get along."

-The scene changes to a road-

Dazai was walking along the roads with Chuuya yelling at him, I was just following behind them. I felt like Sakura.

I think we were on our way to Randou's house when the legendary scene happened!

"Fu, fufu. We get along so well, that's what makes me love you." Dazai proclaimed his love to Chuuya! I saw sparkles in the air around them! Chuuya seemed baffled with the sudden confession!! How dreamy! Everybody was quiet until...

"Gay

Both of them seemed confused by my sudden wor, I understand their point of view since it practically made me look quite embarrassing...Haha. I calmed down in a bit but I was still breathing shakily, They were still looking at with bewildered gaze. The only thing that came to my mind to say was-

"...excuse me?"

"Wait a minute! I thought you couldn't understand Japanese?!"

Chuuya stared at me with his beautiful blue eyes and I stared back at him! This was a rare chance to look him in the eyes for a brief moment after all.

"I under stand little Japanese."

"under stand...?"

This time Dazai was the one who replied to my words. At first he looked at me with amusement in his eyes then beckoned me to his side. I passed by Chuuya and stood beside Dazai with my questioning gaze.

"It's 'understand'."

I think he was telling me the correct term for 'understand' so I immediately tested it out and he nodded at me signaling I got it right. To be honest I didn't expect him to help me out, but it was rather nice of him so I thanked him. He seemed rather amused at me and then walked off to a certain direction, I followed him of course with Chuuya behind us dazed from our 'siblingly' interaction. I never expected this to happen, I expected to be heavily traumatized with no good memories. But I guess nothing goes along with expectation.

"Oh, to answer your question we're heading off to interrogate the people closest to the explosion."

"Interrogation? That's so annoying. Why can't we just tie them u...."

I zoned out when they were talking, thinking about what should I do when the GSS attacks us.

BOOOM!!

"Ah", "Huh?!", "MOTHERFUC-"

When the explosion died down I heard Chuuya talking so I turned my head to look at him. He's so beautiful yet violent. I looked at Dazai curious for his reaction. He looked as dumbfounded but not as lovestruck as I was. All of a sudden Chuuya sprinted to Randou's house.

"What a child."

When we got to Randou's house, We hid behind the gates. Dazai and Chuuya were talking about something but I couldn't understand. When I was about to butt into their conversation a person flown out the window shattering it. All of u were silent. It was a horrifying sight. My face was probably as pale as snow.

Chuuya and Dazai were having another conversation, but I couldn't focus on it at all. I just looked at the corpse that was brimming with life before this entire ordeal the blood staining my shoes. I felt like vomiting my breakfast. Abruptly a gun was pointed at me, I turned my head around at once, Dazai and Chuuya's eyes on the man who was pointing his gun.

My eyes were watering up, I was panicking, I couldn't come up with anything to say. How could I?? Was I really going to die a second time?! I don't even speak and understand a lot of Japanese! I was about to open my mouth to say whatever nonsense that came to my mind, when-

"S-s-sorry!! We-we're just neighborhood kids! We were on our way to deliver a package to Randou-san's home! s-so..."

"Hey, Old guy. Why don't I save you and me both some time? You sho.."

What have I gotten myself into?! I should have went to the Agency! But noth of those damned choices may as well result in me screwing everything over!!

[Would you rather fight alongside Chuuya against the GSS or wait beside Dazai for the fight to end?]

'Option 2!'

+ 2 intelligence points

- 1 confidence point

+ 3 wisdom points

I looked around and stood beside dazai watching Chuuya fight that GSS guy. In some moments we had men armed with guns pointing them at us. The sound of guns clicking and Chuuya having a conversation with Dazai present in my ears.

|Status:

Name: Chiasa Akane

Age: 14 years old

Title: Foreigner

Status: Normal

Hp: 5.000

Charm: 30

Confidence: 19

Strength: 20

Vitality: 30

Intelligence: 32

Wisdom: 33

Dexterity: 15

Fame: 0

Luck: 40|