becoming the New War Machine

Tucker among side Nick Fury was inside of a S.H.I.E.L.D. spacecraft leaving chorus.

Tucker was giving Nick Fury a cold and serious glare at him.

Tucker to Nick Fury: so what the hell does the director of Shield need with someone like me..

Nick Fury to Tucker: well you see a lot of conflicts have been happening on Earth recently..

Tucker with rather concerned but needed to know what was happening on Earth while they were on chorus.

Tucker to Nick Fury: care to fill me on the details director...

Nick Fury to Tucker: well you see.. the UNSC has been dismembered for some time only a few branches of the military group was operational... But luckily we're able to create AI defense systems against any threats.. but that's when something rather happened for an anomaly on the moon caused some of its pieces to fell on the earth causing a shock wave to cause the AIS to go metal function and targeting human beings as if they were the enemy.. how to make matters worse that some of the Earth Federation government groups have fell down and that's when a moment the Titans Rising up from the ashes.. declaring martial law.. even though there was some groups willing to help us along with sector 9 and many others Shadow organizations helping us in these dark times..

Tucker was completely shocked by this as well of Nick Fury telling the events that happened on Earth sometime ago when they were on chorus helping the people.. but instead the people on Earth were suffering more oftenly instead his ignorant friends just ignored the cries for help like a bunch of bastards wouldn't care.

Nick Fury to Tucker: so I'm guessing you wanted to accept my offer or not..  because the people of Earth really needs a hero..

Tucker to Nick Fury: watches me of old people instead of my incompetent teammates..

Nick Fury to Tucker: because unlike them seeing you are the only one that has a kind heart that's willing to help those in need..

Tucker didn't even say words only for Nick Fury to praise him for someone like you to have a pure heart willing to help those in need.

Nick Fury continue to say that the other Avengers were killed off by other supernatural beings that Disturbed their duty to protect the Multiverse... But instead The Avengers did the most idiotic thing is to harness the Multiverse corrupted and make it to their own twisted versions of themselves.

But in the end the deities were able to protect the Multiverse and destroyed the corrupted Avengers from existence.

Tucker did not say a word he thought that the Avengers were nice people but he knew what it looks can be deceiving... Even heroes themselves were nothing more than just like bastards that showed their true colors to the world to be revealed.

Nick Fury to Tucker: and that is why I want you to become the next War Machine..

Tucker was taking it back by surprise for Nick Fury to tell him to become the new war machine.

Tucker to Nick Fury: you're serious if this was just some prank you're pulling off...

Nick Fury to Tucker: does it look like I'm pulling on a prank or a joke...?

Tucker looked directly at Nick fury's eyes telling him that he wasn't joking and was being serious.

Tucker to Nick Fury: fine I accept the offer of becoming the new war machine.

S.H.I.E.L.D. spacecraft was almost making their way into the Earth's atmosphere, seeing it took 5 hours to get to Earth from chorus.

Tucker and Nick Fury saw Earth itself but it's condition was a bit uneven from above the atmosphere.

Nick Fury to Tucker: not to mention to make matters even worse this new government started putting every Japanese as slaves the new government was called Britannia.... that doesn't care as much thinking that there are nothing more than a bunch of arrogance douches they only care about themselves and nothing else that's happening in the world.... That is why we need our special forces to take out the Britannia... And the other group of threats that are happening..

Tucker look at the director of shield with a serious look realizing that threats have been rising on Earth more addressingly than before... He realize that to having a team stop this threat.

Nick Fury to Tucker: so... Are you going to accept the offer of becoming a new war machine..

Tucker look at the director of shield and then looked outside that they were approaching Earth.... Tucker felt the people on Earth suffering from the corruption by the people towards the bunch of arrogant douches that only care about themselves.

Tucker turned directly at the director of Shield with determined look.

Tucker to Nick Fury: I accept the offer of becoming the next war machine to help those in need..

Nick Fury look at Tucker with amazement with a smile for him to become the next War Machine.

S.H.I.E.L.D. spacecraft made it to me towards Outpost for shield other other factions.

S.H.I.E.L.D. spacecraft landed directly on the land pad.

To Be Continued.....