Chapter 28: I Choose Paradise!

[(JunkBot): Quick heads up before we start, this chapter will also reveal a much softer and caring side to Kiawe's Marowak. Anyways, I'll let you guys enjoy the chapter.)]

[Aliens used in this Chapter]:
• DJ Sparks. (New)
• Lyresheep. (New)

It had been a whole week since I had reunited with my great grandparents; and we have have been getting along quite well since then. I had even told them about how I finally awoke my dormant Anodite Spark. Right now, it was a calm early Monday morning, and me and my great grandmother were in the front room watching television. I was still happy that I had finally reunited with them.

(Emilia Grinder): So how's the hero business been going for you Alex?

(Alex): Well, the hero business has been going okay. I have been unlocking several new aliens in this thing.

(Emilia Grinder): Did you... did you get into a relationship yet?

I instantly froze when she asked, just as a shadow appeared and obscured my eyes and most of my nose. I then spoke in a very hushed voice which had a slight hint of sarcasm and hate in it.

(Alex): *hushed* You really want to know about my current relationship? Well, truth be told, I'm still single after all. If you wanna know what happened, I'll tell you. Back when after you and great grandpa Harvey supposedly passed away, I was only 16 years old when I met her... yes, I started dating this girl named Sunny. She also had the Anodite spark like you. Although I hadn't unlocked my spark back then. We dated for about a few weeks, almost an entire month in fact, until Sunny asked me to meet her at her favourite restaurant. I did just that, and when I got there, I was absolutely horrified to find that Sunny already had a friggin' boyfriend!!!

This made my great grandma gasp in both shock and horror! Me, her own great grandson getting dumped by Sunny!

(Alex): *still hushed* I was horrified when I learned the truth. So you know I did next? I broke up with her. She was shocked at how quickly I announced the breakup, and she was even more shocked at how much I berated her for using me and not telling me whether she was in a relationship or not. And so I cut off all contacts between me and Sunny. Every time I would go out and see her walking up to me, I would walk away from her. I was determined to stay single for the rest of my life; but I don't think I'll stay single forever though.

But then, I soon calmed down.

(Alex): But it doesn't matter. What matters is that I'm getting over it. Anyways, I better check what's happening on the news channel.

I then switched the channel over to the News channel, and the intro played.

(Pokémon Channel): 🎵It's the Pokémon Channel!🎵

(Announcer): Hello there fellow viewers! Today I have some awesome news for ya!

Just then, the others came in.

(Harvey Grinder): I wonder what the big news is...

(Alex): I think we're about to find out!

(Announcer): The news has just come in that the unbeatable Champion Leon has finally been beaten by Alola Region Champion, Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town in the Kanto Region!

(Alex): Whoa, hey, WHAT?!

(Announcer): That's right! In a Full 6v6 Battle, using every single technique at his disposal, Ash Ketchum came out on top as his Pikachu dealt the final blow to Leon's Charizard, thus making Ash the new World Champion Monarch. And here's the picture for proof.