2 - turf wars and inkopolis!

Key:
S/g = shoe gear
F/w = favorite weapon
F/s = favorite shirt
H/g = head gear

🫶————🫶

Team blue showed you around the square, shella fresh, headspace, ye old clothe shoppe, ammo knights, everywhere pretty much. While out at the shops you decided to get h/g, f/s, a pair of s/g and your f/w, and honestly you looked pretty fresh. While out in the square you noticed a shady lookin building behind the deca tower. "What's that building?" You pointed behind the deca tower. "Oh that's grizzco! Its a great way to earn some quick cash and exclusive gear that Mr. Grizz has" bobble hat sat with her big ol grin.
"Mr. Grizz?" "hes the boss of the company" specs chimed in. You nodded. "Alright now that you've showed me around can we do some turf Wars?"
They all nodded and goggles grabbed your hand, dragging you to the deca tower. Upon entrance all sorts of squids and octos were staring at you, most likely because they've never seen you before in the square, but you didn't mind the stares. At least they weren't giving you dirty looks, unlike that cyan squid from earlier.. actually their eyes were filled with curiosity. "Alright we should start with regular turf wars since ranked battles may not be the best for you yet! But that's alright. After a few turf wars we can try ranked if you want!" Goggles said smiling. You nodded and goggles decided he could stay out of the first few matches so you could play with specs, bobblehat, and headphones. The map was starfish MainStage and your ink color was dark blue along with your friends. The opposing team was a  group of squids who's color ink was lavender. The idols (who goggles told you about) Pearl and marina started counting down, "three..two..one..GO!" And to which you and your team bolted off the spawn pad and started inking everywhere, with your trusty f/w this would be a breeze, and it was. You swam away from the rest of your group and started inking other places, when you got splatted by one of the opponents. You weren't expecting it because you didn't hear him coming. The good thing about this is that you had some experience in turf wars since you used to play them every once in a while at your old town. Re-spawning, you super jumped to headphones who was trying to splat the dude who splatted you, so you decided to help her out and splat him for her. "Thanks y/n! I would have gotten splatted if you didn't help"
You nodded, "yeah no problem, always here to help a friend in need" you said grinning and with that you went back to inking the floor, when you ran into another squid, a female this time. And splatting her with ease, you realized there was 30 seconds left. Rushing over to the rest of your team, helping push back the other team back into their base. "And thats game!" Pearl shouted, as Judd and lil Judd declared the winners which to no surprise was your team! A good 69.78% to 26.73%! The other team congratulated you and the rest of your team.

(Timeskip)

"You guys did really good out there! So I'll get seanwiches for us all to celebrate y/n's first victory! And we'll..the rest of the victories you all got today!" Goggles said laughing. Today was a busy day thats for sure. You guys crushed all of your opponents and it was fun! You were happy you were getting to do turf wars again and you were excited for tomorrow. That's when you decided to make posters and hang them up, since you needed your own teammates because you couldn't just be with team blue forever. Tomorrow was going to be a lot busier..

                              🫶————🫶

Cool, second chapter is finally out, and don't worry you guys are gonna meet vintage soon i promise 🤭