A Fresh Start.

A/N: This chapter is about when both women who are best friends and now both 6 months Pregnant and their names: are, LaNyce Marie (Levesque) - Anoa'i Ring Name: Christina (Helmsley) - Reigns and Miley Mia (Loveridge) - Orton Ring Name: Miley (Loveridge) - Orton and so let's see 👀 on what is going to happen next and here we go.

Joe POV:

Wakesup and gets up and goes to the bathroom and takes off his clothes and turns on the shower and gets in and wash his body and hair and raise off his body and hair and turns off the shower and gets out of the shower and grabs a towel and drys off his body and hair and wraps the towel around his waist and walks over the counter and blow drys his hair and brush his hair and fix his hair into a man bun and puts on deodorant and body spray and stickem on and brush his teeth and raise his teeth and shave his face and wash and raise his face and walks back into the bedroom and walks over to the dresser and drops his towel and puts on his brifes and shorts and tank top and socks on his feet and shoes on.

grabs his wallet and puts on his wedding ring and grabs his duffle bag and walks over to his beautiful sexy wife LaNyce/Christina kiss her on her cheek and walks out of the bedroom and walks downstairs and walks into the kitchen and puts down his duffle bag and puts his wallet and car keys inside his pocket of his shorts and starts to cook breakfast.

LaNyce POV:

Wakesup and gets up and walks into the bathroom and takes off her clothes and turns on the shower and gets in and wash her body and hair and raise off her body and hair and turns off the shower and gets out of the shower and grabs a towel and drys off and wraps the towel around her body and walks to the counter and blow drys her hair and brush her hair and fix her hair and puts on deodorant and body spray and perfume and brush her teeth and raise her teeth and walks out of the bathroom and walks over to the dresser and drops her towel and puts on nursing bra and panties and tank top and shorts and socks on her feet and shoes on.

grabs her purse and walks out of the bedroom and walks downstairs and goes to the kitchen and watch Joe cook breakfast.

Randy POV: