Tanga Loa will be anointed into the Bloodline.

A/N: hey readers this chapter is about the bloodline tribal anointment on Friday Night SmackDown so let's see what happens.

So this bloodline tribal anointment and it's by the Wiseman Paul Heyman to do the anointing and while Roman Reigns is on his absence and so here we go

Toma Tonga and Tonga Loa were officially anointed into The Bloodline on this week's episode of WWE Smackdown. Friday's episode saw the anointment ceremony take place to kick off the show, with Tonga being named to Jey Uso's former position in the group. Loa was also anointed into the group as "Infamous."

1 second of 7 minutes, 44 seconds

Paul Heyman tried to end the ceremony at that point, but Solo Sikoa stopped him and made sure that he thanked the two for saving him from Kevin Owens last week. Owens then came down with the Street Profits and ran the Bloodline off, which led to a six-man tag team match for the main event. The babyfaces won by DQ when Sikoa used a chair on Montez Ford, leading to a beatdown by the group.

Solo Sikoa becomes the new Tribal Chief and Head of the Table.

Tama Tonga becomes the new right hand man.

Tonga Loa becomes the new "Infamous".

This is The Bloodline but not the original bloodline the bloodline 2.0.

A/N: hey readers I'm sorry this chapter is short but I have nothing else to write so sorry about me so what do you think of it so far? And the next is going to be an update for the new book which is going to be a sequel and I hope you love it and continue reading this book and my other books and also the new sequel to this book and also please leave me your comments below I love to hear from you and please vote thank you.

Love Always.

~ LaNyce Linde ~  xoxo ❤️ 😘 😍 💕 🥰 😉 😏 🥴 🥵 🔥 🙏🏼☝🏽🩸