chapter 10 - Does It Ever Fucking End?

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/203410

RECAP

It was night in the alley outside of Kash and Grab.

Ian was firing the gun at the Nascar racer cut out, before looking ahead at you. "This is what you missed last time on Worlds Colliding (Shameless). Well, just read. You'll get it."

(Song:) Breakout - Izler

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", in the back of Kash and Grab, Kash looked in through the window on the door, shocked and betrayed to see Ian having sex with Mickey.

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", in Kash and Grab, Kash took out the gun, aiming it at Mickey.

Ian stormed out of the back. "What are you doing?"

Kash shot Mickey in the leg, making him fall to the ground in shock and pain.

Ian knelt next to Mickey to help with his wound.

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", in the Gallagher house, Debbie looked at Fiona, crying. "You'll be living with Steve in that house he bought across the street."

From 1.08 "It's Time to Kill the Turtle", in the middle of nowhere, when Domingo and Emilio threatened to kill Kimberly and JJ if they didn't do as they said, holding them at gunpoint.

JJ opened the container and poured the other powder into the mixture, instantly backing away toward Kimberly.

JJ: (voice over from 1.09 Can't Hide From Family Lines) "Thank you, drug dealers, for getting me and my best friend involved in cooking meth and selling drugs."

The concoction JJ had just made did a mini explosion of fire that burned the Emilio and Domingo and knocked them both down, giving JJ and Kimberly time to run out of the RV.

JJ: (voice over from 1.09 Can't Hide From Family Lines) "And putting our lives in danger and making us do something that we don't even wanna do."

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", in the Fisher Old House, JJ poured acid into the container all over Emilio's body, waiting for the body to dissolve.

JJ: (voice over from 1.09 Can't Hide From Family Lines) "I always dreamt about melting bodies."

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", in the old Milkovich house, Natalia was confronted by Terry and Tristan.

Natalia aimed the gun at Terry. "Stay the fuck away from me."

Tristan pulled out his gun, aiming. "Tell JJ and Kimberly that they still can't go to the cops without getting all three of you, Zia and whoever the hell else put in the damn ground next to Micah Maxfield. But I also hear that the two guys that Rod and Vlad sent in to watch Kimberly and JJ went MIA. If they catch wind, then they'll be back here so fast."

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", Running down the street, Natalia pushed against the strong wind that iced her skin, tears burning in her eyes, hearing the gunshots that Terry and Tristan fired, ducking to make sure that she didn't get hit.

Tristan: (voice over from 1.09 Can't Hide From Family Lines) "But why let them have all the fun with taking the three that all of them are so desperate to keep safe? Wanna stop that from happening? Keep JJ paying the goddamn money."