chapter 11 - Shake It Out

Outfits Link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/203760

RECAP

It was daytime outside the Malcolm & Milkovich House.

Malcolm was sitting on his porch, smoking a cigarette, like always, looking ahead at you, flicking his cigarette. "I lost my brother Micah, moved into a new house and got involved with the Fisher-Ball-Måneskins, and the Gallaghers, and the Milkoviches, and I still didn't miss what happened last time on Worlds Colliding (Shameless). What the fuck is your excuse? Roll the damn clip."

Malcolm took a hit.

(Song:) Not Gonna Play By Your Rules - The Diner

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", in the old Milkovich house, Natalia was confronted by Terry and Tristan.

Natalia aimed the gun at Terry. "Stay the fuck away from me."

Tristan pulled out his gun, aiming. "Tell JJ and Kimberly that they still can't go to the cops without getting all three of you, Zia and whoever the hell else put in the damn ground next to Micah Maxfield. But I also hear that the two guys that Rod and Vlad sent in to watch Kimberly and JJ went MIA. If they catch wind, then they'll be back here so fast."

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", Running down the street, Natalia pushed against the strong wind that iced her skin, tears burning in her eyes, hearing the gunshots that Terry and Tristan fired, ducking to make sure that she didn't get hit.

Tristan: (voice over from 1.09 Can't Hide From Family Lines) "But why let them have all the fun with taking the three that all of them are so desperate to keep safe? Wanna stop that from happening? Keep JJ paying the goddamn money."

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", in the street, Lip was on the payphone with Steve. "Loan me a couple bills?"

"I can pay you for a job," Steve answered.

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", at the L station, Steve met up with Lip. "Fiona would be pissed if she knew you were in this shit with me."

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", at the Lishman mansion, Zia and Debbie were knocking on the door of the Lishman mansion.

Candace Lishman opened the door, a woman twice Steve's age.

"Are you fucking our sister's boyfriend?" Zia asked bluntly.

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines",  Steve walked in from behind Zia and Debbie, not yet seeing them in the chairs in front of him. "Hey, Mom, me and Chip are gonna swing by the hospital."

Candace gave Steve a peck on the lips. Zia and Debbie both cringed in disgust.

Candace pointed to the girls, but didn't know their names. "Oh, uh, this is, uh..."

Steve turned around, stopping in shock when he saw Zia and Debbie there, who were both just glaring at him.

Zia glared at Steve. "Zia and Debbie Gallagher. Nice to meet you. Jimmy."

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines",  Zia and Debbie were sitting across the street from the Lishman mansion, sitting on tiny hills of snow.

Steve sat next to them.

Zia stood so that she wasn't sitting next to him, turning to face Steve. "Separate life, different girlfriend? You're cheating on both of them."

Steve didn't answer, looking down.