chapter 12 - Will Power

Outfits Link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/203761

RECAP

It was day on the porch of the Fisher-Ball house.

Carson was sitting on the porch, holding Ethan in her arms as she looked ahead at you. "I escaped a religious cult prison and finally made it to a nice foster home with a bunch of people that I would like to call my friends, having to get over a lot of trauma to do it, and raising a son at 11 years old... and you're telling me that you missed what happened last time on Worlds Colliding (Shameless)? For those of you who were solving world peace or doing brain surgery, or whatever the fuck you were doing, this is what happened."

(Song:) Breakout - Izler

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", in the old Milkovich house, Natalia was confronted by Terry and Tristan.

Natalia aimed the gun at Terry. "Stay the fuck away from me."

Tristan pulled out his gun, aiming. "Tell JJ and Kimberly that they still can't go to the cops without getting all three of you, Zia and whoever the hell else put in the damn ground next to Micah Maxfield. But I also hear that the two guys that Rod and Vlad sent in to watch Kimberly and JJ went MIA. If they catch wind, then they'll be back here so fast."

From 1.09 "Can't Hide From Family Lines", Running down the street, Natalia pushed against the strong wind that iced her skin, tears burning in her eyes, hearing the gunshots that Terry and Tristan fired, ducking to make sure that she didn't get hit.

Tristan: (voice over from 1.09 Can't Hide From Family Lines) "But why let them have all the fun with taking the three that all of them are so desperate to keep safe? Wanna stop that from happening? Keep JJ paying the goddamn money."

From 1.11 "Shake It Out", outside Eliana's hotel, Kimberly and JJ were talking about Eliana.

"Look, JJ, she needs to get some help," Kimberly pointed out.

"She just told me what's going on," JJ explained. "She has Alzheimer's. She said that apparently early onset runs in the family. She's not even that bad yet. She's only in the early stage."

From 1.11 "Shake It Out", in the street, Natalia nudged Kimberly and JJ teasingly. "So I hear that you two might be finally fucking official?"

From 1.11 "Shake It Out", in the girls' room, Kimberly and JJ were making out, the happiest they had ever been.

Lip: (voice over from 1.11 Shake It Out)  "Just made a bet to see how long it would take you guys to actually get together."

From 1.11 "Shake It Out", in the foyer of the Gallagher house, Zia looked at Steve. "Did you tell her, Jimmy-Steve?" She held up one finger. "Family." She held up two. "Dropped out of med school." She held up three. "Different name." She held up four. "Different life." She held up five. "Different girlfriend."

From 1.11 "Shake It Out", in the moms' meeting, Fiona looked at Jasmine. "I remember you from the neighborhood."

 From 1.11 "Shake It Out", in the Alibi, Jasmine sat with Fiona. "I like you, Miss Fiona. You're a dirty girl like me."

From 1.11 "Shake It Out", at the dance, Jasmine and Hal were with Fiona.

"So you gonna work for me?" Hal asked.