Lakers Game

Austin & yourself decided to have a night out and go to a Lakers game. You normally don't go to sporting events as they can be very "photographic" & you both like to keep your relationship as private as you can.

You thought what is one game going to hurt and it'll be nice to do something different than your usual places to have a night out.

Of course you got courtside seats so you can really be on the action.

"Austin! Y/n! Over here for a picture!" a photographer calls out for you.

You both give them a smile and went on to watch the game.

"Do you have any idea on what any of the basketball terms mean?" you ask Austin.

"What? You don't?" he responds.

"No. I'm not one for sports, but I'll go to games for the ambience of them. Like it's just a good time."

"I feel like I know most of them, yeah."

"Well, at least one of us knows what's going on."

"You at least know what a slam dunk is, right?"

"That's when a player will be like on hoop right? When the put the ball through the net?"

"Yeah."

"At least you know the most common."

"Can I have a bite of your nachos, babe?"

"Yeah. I told you I would share."

You took a chip & dipped it in the warm nacho cheese.

"I can't believe how many photographers they have at these games. It's kinda insane." you mention.

"Yeah, for sure. They're all here mainly to take pictures of the game, like to get action shots & such, but I think us and other celebs being here are just a bonus for them."

"Makes sense."

Austin finishes his nachos & puts the trash on the floor. He places his hand on your thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb.

He leans over to you & whispers into your ear. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Aus."

The buzzer rings for halftime and the kiss cam comes up on the jumbotron. Without a doubt, it lands on you and Austin. The crowd goes wild once they recognize the two of you.

You both look at each other & shrug your shoulders like, "What the hell, let's do it."

Austin cups your face brings you to his lips & kisses you with so much passion. If this man does any type of PDA with you, he makes sure to let it be know that you are his.

You place your hands on his wrists, kissing him back. You make out for a minute, getting lost in the moment.

The cheering that had increased is what broke the kiss. You & Austin laughed together after realizing you went on with the kiss for definitely more than a few seconds.

You rest your head on his shoulder, feeling very content. The Lakers are winning, everyone's having a great time, and you're enjoying some quality time with the love of your life. You couldn't be happier.

——————————————————————