First Father's Day

Today is the first Father's Day Austin gets to celebrate as a dad.

Austin wakes up to the smell of bacon cooking downstairs in the kitchen.

He gets him self out of bed and goes downstairs in his sweats and no shirt, his usual sleep attire.

"Oh my gosh, what is all this??" Austin asks as he sees you in the kitchen making breakfast, your daughter sitting in her high chair nomming on little pieces of pancakes in her "Daddy's Girl" onesie.

There's gifts wrapped in bows sitting on the counter.

"Happy Father's Day, baby!" you say to him, meeting him with a kiss.

"Thank you, baby! You didn't have to do all this."

"Yes, I did! It's your first Father's Day and you deserve it. You're an amazing daddy to our baby girl, and to me." I smirk.

Austin smirks at your comment and pulls you in tight, his hands grabbing onto your ass, his lips on yours.

You moan against his lips before you pull away. "Did you see the outfit I put her in today?"

"I did!" Austin walks over to her in her high chair. "My beautiful Violet Lorraine. Are you daddy's girl?"

"Da!" she yells out, handing a piece of pancake to Austin.

"Aw, are you sharing with daddy? That's so nice. Thank you, sweetheart." Austin lets her out the piece of pancake in his mouth.

"Why don't you open your presents, Aus?" you say to him.

"Oh yeah. Let me do that."

Austin opens the card first that reads "Dad looks on you." which gives him a chuckle.

"To my husband, the love of my life, the father of our beautiful Violet. Thank you for being an amazing husband & father to your favorite girls this almost past year. We both love you so very much. Happy Father's Day, my love -Love, y/n & Violet."

There's also a little hand print of Violet's on the inside.

Austin gets teary eyed. "This is so sweet baby. Thank you." he gives you a kiss.

"Of couse baby."

Austin opens a small box that contains a leather bracelet with a charm that has Violet's birthday in roman numerals.

"August 16th, 2022. A day before my birthday. This is the best. Thank you, darlin." Austin says to you.

"You're very welcome, my love." you respond.

Austin puts it on right away and smiles looking at it. "Never taking this off. This is great, truly."

"You have one more, babe."

Austin opens up a box with a frame that has a cute line drawing of Austin & Violet when she was first born.

"Oh my god, babe. This is so nice, what the hell? Did you have someone commission this?"

"I did." you smile.

"This is going right into my office. Thank you so much baby. And thank you, pumpkin." he kisses Violet on the cheek.

"Da!" Violet reaches out to Austin again.

"Yes, baby girl?"

She puckers her lips for a kiss.

"Not even a year yet & you're already begging daddy for kisses just like mommy." Austin chuckles.

"Here you go, Aus. Fresh pancakes and bacon for you." you say, playing a plate down for him on the counter.