All Tied Up (smut)

Its the most romantic day of the year, Valentine's Day.

Your boyfriend, Austin, has been away all day, doing events and press for awards season.

Since you've been home alone all day, you decided to set up the bedroom all romantic with candles, rose petals everywhere, & champagne.

You got dressed in a cute new lingerie set that you bought just for him.

You sat in the living room watching your favorite show waiting for him to come home.

"Y/n! I'm home!" Austin calls out walking through the door.

"Baby! I missed you!" you say running into his arms.

"Woah there, baby girl. What is this you're wearing?" he steps back from the hug you forced on him.

"Oh, just a little two piece I picked up at the store earlier. What do you think?"

"Stunning. Sexy. Beautiful. How are you my girlfriend?"

"You asked me out when you finally got the balls to slide in my DMs. That's how."

"Oh, right. These are for you, baby. Happy Valentine's Day." Austin hands you a big bouquet of roses. Definitely more than a dozen.

"Aw, honey. These are beautiful. Thank you." you give him a kiss.

"Of course. Your other gifts are upstairs."

"Speaking of upstairs, I have a surprise for you." you say smirking, grabbing onto his tie, pulling him towards the staircase.

You took Austin upstairs to the bedroom & showed him your little set up.

"Baby, this so romantic. What the hell?" he smiles, and chuckles.

"I had all day to do this & I thought it would be a nice surprise."

"It's very nice. Thank you."

"Of course. Anything for my hot, sweet, sexy boyfriend. Now, let me take care of you." you said, helping him take off his jacket, then undoing his tie.

Seeing his tie gives you an idea. You set it on the bed instead of tossing it to the side.

"Why'd you put it on the bed?" he asks.

"You'll see."

You finish undressing Austin & you have him lay on the bed.

"Arms above your head." you tell him.

"What?"

"Just do what I say."

"Alright."

Austin puts his arms above his head, and you use his tie to tie his wrists together.

"Baby, seriously?" he asks.

"Yes, seriously. Just relax."

You kiss his lips, passionately. Moving your lips to his neck, sucking on his sweet spot, making his eyes roll back.

You can feel his member grow underneath you as you're straddling him.

"Fuck. Y/n, you're already killing me." Austin moans.

You continue to kiss & suck on his neck, leaving your mark.

You kiss all down his body, stopping his rock hard dick.

Fully taking him into your hand, you slowly start to pump, up and down. Working his dick before taking him into your mouth.

Austin groans at the feeling your lips around him.  The feeling your teeth ever so slightly adding more texture, making him groan louder.

"Fucking Christ, y/n. Don't, don't stop." he moans.

Hearing him say your name in his deep raspy voice along with his sounds make suck harder & faster.

It drives him crazy, not being able to touch you. All he wants is to tug at your hair as you bob on his dick.

You stop sucking a moment & jack him off as hard as you can, making him release all over. You suck him off once more, cleaning up his mess, and making him make another mess inside your mouth.

You get yourself up and take off your lingerie, doing a little strip tease for him. He struggles, trying to get out of the tie, but fails. Austin craves his hands on your skin.

Once you're fully naked, you straddle him again, slowly setting yourself on top of him in the riding position.

Your grind your hips slowly on his cock, your lips back on his sweet spot driving him wild.

"Baby girl." Austin moans. "Let daddy touch you."

"Cum for me again, and I will." you say into his ear.

You ride him more, picking up the pace.

"Your dick feels so good inside of me, Aus. You're so big." you moan.

Your words turn Austin on even more, which you didn't know that was possible.

"Baby, please. I need to touch you."

You go faster, moaning in his ear. You feel him start to cum inside you, so you untie him like you said you would.

His hands immediately go to your ass, smacking it, which makes you go faster.

You let yourself release as Austin cums again.

"Fuck, y/n. You're so good to me."

"I told you I'd take care of you." You say to him, as you ride out another orgasm together before calling it a night.

—————————————————————————