Camping (smut)

This summer, Austin's family started a yearly tradition of going camping & of course, you being a part of the family, we're invited to tag along.

You're all currently sitting around the bonfire, just chatting and enjoying each other's company. 

You are sitting on Austin's lap with a big blanket covering the both of you.

As you're sitting in his lap, Austin decides to get frisky and slips his hand down your leggings, and starts rubbing your center over your panties.

You let out a slight moan, which you quickly cover up with a cough. 

"You good, y/n?" Ashley, Austin's sister asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The smoke from the bonfire got to me a bit."

Austin puts his head in the crook of your neck and smirks, as he keeps rubbing.

Whispering to him as the others talk, "Can you not right now? Like can't this wait?" you bite your lip as he keeps rubbing.

"Just getting a head start, baby girl. Also, don't bite your lip like that. You know what it does to me." Austin whispers back, rubbing harder as he sees you bite your lip.

"Well, I think I'm gonna all it a night. Goodnight, everyone!" Austin's dad says.

"Us too." Ashley also says, standing up from her chair with her husband. 

You & Austin say goodnight to them, leaving you by yourselves.

"We should call it too, babe." you say to him.

"Help me put the fire out and we can get to bed."

You quickly get up, being eager to get to your tent to get your brains fucked out.

Once the fire is out, you & Austin head into your tent. 

You sit down and undress yourself, Austin does the same.

"I'm so wet for you already. I can feel it." you say quietly, as you can't be loud with no walls to block out any noise.

"Exactly why I was rubbing on you, baby." 

You lay down & spread your legs. Austin goes straight for your clit with his tongue.

You start to moan, but quickly bite your hand to keep you quiet. The other hand in his hair tugging at his strands.

Austin moans against you. You squeeze your thighs around him, trying to muffle him out. Feeling his moans vibrate against your clit make it all even better.

"Oh, fuck. Baby, I'm gonna cum." you whisper.

With your words, Austin sucks on your clit harder, making you release yourself.

He cleans you up before slipping his member inside you. 

Austin goes all the way in, slow grinding his hips against you to lessen the noise.

His lips are on your neck, sucking gently.

"Aus...please go faster." you quietly moan, biting your lip.

"What did I say about biting your lip? You know what that does to me."

Austin is turned on even more & starts to go faster with his grinding & thrusting, still trying to keep quiet.

His member feels absolutely amazing inside you. You've been craving this feeling ever since you got here two days ago. You guess he has been too.

All you want to do is scream his name as you release your juices around his cock.

"I'm so fucking close." Austin whispers.

"Me too. Fuck, I need to scream. Fuck, fuck, fuck." you do your best to stay quiet.

Your hands tug on his curly ends at the nape of his neck, which make him groan.

"You know exactly what gets me going, don't you?" he says to you.

"What?"

"Tugging at my hair."

"Mhm. I know you love it."

You tug some more, making Austin go as fast as he possibly can until you both release.

"Goddamn." Austin says.

"Goddamn is right. Next year, we're getting a camper for ourselves instead of a tent."

"Agreed."

In the morning, you wake up in each other's arms.

"Last night was fun. Shall we do it again tonight?" Austin whispers into your ear.

"We're definitely doing that again." you smirk.

You both get dressed and head out by the bonfire to get some instant coffee Ashley made.

"Sleep well?" she asks you.

"Yeah, best sleep I've gotten on this trip."

"Oh, I uh, I can tell." she points out on herself where you have a hickey showing, chuckling.

You chuckle in embarrassment and think to yourself, "Oh, he's gonna get it."

----------------------------------------------------------------