Welocome/Plotline

Hey guys so this will be a review of stellarlune.

First thing is the plotline, i feel like it was messed up, some things didnt make sense. 

Here is one example:  The book Stellarlune is around 800 or so pages, so you would expect things to take time however as many of you know Keefe ran away one would expect that it would take the whole book to find him as this how 8.5 ended, but no, The first half of the book  basically nothing happens, and we find keefe in like 10 pages. Also we dont slowly discover where Keefe is hiden, we just randomly find out and find Keefe again, the way he just came back just like this.

I feel like we could have learnt things more slowly and less sudenly.

*WARNING!* If you are to be disrespectfull please leave, you can leave your opinion as long as it is respectful to me and to others, thank you and have a nice day!

I will be writing more comments about diffrent subjects.

PS: if you feel like I am being rude, please tell me! but not rudly or else i will have no problem removing your comment.

I have a thing that I sometimes say things without thinking about others opinion, I promise I am working on it and if i do, I definetly dont mean to be rude!