Sokeefe/Sophitz

So the second thing I would like to talk about is the Sophitz/Sokeefe drama.

At the beginning of the books, Fitz and Keefe were best friends, but now they basically hate each other, just because of Sophie, sophie definitely ruined some friend ships in the whole series.

now first Sophitz. Sophie liked Fitz for THREE WHOLE YEARS, and never said anything to him, then Fitz liked Sophie too, they finally got together, then SOPHIE BROKE UP  WITH HIM. Some people say because of Fitz, some people say because of Sophie, anyway, I feel like this relation ship was rushed and Shannon just wanted it out of the way, so something else could happen.

Next Sokeefe, Sophie never had any feelings towards Keefe lets be honest about this.  But then when he left Sophie at 8.5, after a month Sophie was like: hey, I like Keefe!

So she kissed him, i cannot express my disappointment, but I am not judging because I know the majority of people reading this are or will be Sokeefe. Sophie thought that she didn't like Fitz, so she decided to get to Keefe knowing he likes her.

In other words she kind of used him as a pawn.

But here is the cliché bit of this. A few chapters before she kissed Keefe, she met up with Fitz, to do cognate exercises. And then Fitz apologised  a whole bunch of times, then he told her that she didn't have to kiss him but could if she wanted to. AND PART OF SOPHIE WANTED TOO. So when Sophie kissed Keefe, SHE STILL LIKED FITZ. the whole concept was messed up and I'm not saying that as a Sophitz shipper, but that if you like a guy and kiss the other that's super messed up.

Anyways see yah!