chapter 2. "asked her out"

Ganyu had already gone to work. She grabbed something out of her bag, cherry scented lipgloss. She did it on her lips and got back to work. Should I go to her office now? Yes, Ganyu, now you have no choice. As she walked to the yuheng's office. She knocked on the door, hearing "come in" later. She opened the door and there she was, Keqing. She had already turned red as she saw her. Wow, she looks so pretty today.. "Oh, hello Ganyu." The yuheng says. Come on Ganyu, speak. "Well I would want to ask if you wanted to go out with me tonight? just as friends, to know eachother more." She finally said. Keqing thought for a moment. Why is she asking that all of a sudden? I mean yes but this isn't something Ganyu would have done. "Sure, I don't have something to do tonight so I wouldn't mind." As she wrote it down in her agenda. Hmm.. what is that scent? Is that cherry? Ganyu doesn't easily wear lipgloss or anything, is something on her mind? As the secretary walked away, almost jumping from happiness that she finally asked someone out.

She was lunching with beidou today. "And, did you ask her out?" The captian asked. "Yeah, I did. But what do I have to ask her? I don't want to make her feel.. uh.. uncomfortable.." Ganyu said. "Oh yeah, ask her about her interests, for example: her favourite dish, her future wishes or her love life." Okay the first 2 sound fine, but the last? Maybe I will ask that later. "Thanks, Beidou. I really appreciate your help." Ganyu said while she hugged Beidou. "No problem. I'm going to ning now, go get your future girlfriend tonight!" And the captian walked away. Future girlfriend? Typical Beidou, always thinks the most.. uh how do I have to say it nicely?... uh.. dramatic?.. but she does has experience with these kind of things.

It was almost time to go with Keqing, she just didn't know what she had to wear. After a long time of searching in her closet, she found the dress Beidou gave her. Isn't this a little short? But just like beidou said, "how shorter how better".. as she put the black dress on. She did cherry flavoured lipgloss on her lips again and curled her hair. But for Keqing it was easy. She always knew what to wear and weared a medium red dress. She straightened her hair and didn't put on alot of makeup, just some lipgloss. Ganyu took her bag and met Keqing at the restaurant. "Hey Ganyu! Wow.. you look beautiful in that dress.." Keqing said. Ganyu got shy and blushed a bit. "T-thanks.. the same for you.." As they took a seat. Keqing saw Ganyu was a little shy to say anything, so she started with talking. "So, what are your plans for the future? Do you want any kids later?" The yuheng asked. "Well, I would love to be mother one day.." Ganyu answered. She also asked about hers. "Well, I would love to have kids later too, I always dreamed of that as a little kid." Keqing replied. "So, if I may ask, what are your love interests?" Keqing asked Ganyu. Wait what? How did she asked you all the things you were about to ask?.. "Well, I'm more interested in women than in men, actually.. I don't have any interests in men." She answered. "Well, for me too actually." The yuheng said. So she does like women? You have a little chance now. "Tell me, have you ever been in love?" Keqing asked her. "Well, never actually. I don't exactly know how love feels and I'm not that good with expressing my feelings." Ganyu said. "I'm someone who easily is in love. Just the tiniest details make me fall for someone." The yuheng said. "And if I had to be honest.." As the yuheng came closer to Ganyu. "You're actually very cute~" she wispered in Ganyu's ear. It made Ganyu go crazy. Did she really just said That? Oh my archons is this a dream?.. "it may be a bit embarrassing to ask, but do you want to go to my house later?" The yuheng asked. "W-well.. uh.. yeah sure!" Ganyu said shyly. Did she just asked you to go home with her? Oh archons Ganyu you better not faint now.. "did you ever got drunk before?" Ganyu asked in embarassment. "Well, when I was 15 there were like gallions of alcohol on a school party, and that's when I got brought home by one of my teachers with me confessing all my love and emotions in the car, you're allowed to laugh." As Ganyu bursts out in laughter. "I never got drunk before.. but how does it actually feel to be drunk?" Ganyu asked in curiosity. "It feels like the high feeling after laughing for 5 minutes straight for me, and I'm not able to explain how it feels for the rest." Keqing said.

After a while of laughing and telling jokes, they were going to Keqings house, and keqing was acting a little weird, Just the feeling after laughing that much. "Well this is my house then." Keqing said while Ganyu was turning red. Ganyu didn't say a word when she was in Keqing's house. Say something Ganyu, you can't stand there forever right?.. "Ganyu? Is everything okay?" Keqing asked. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry." As Keqing got closer and closer to Ganyu. "You're cute when your face is red, Ganyu~" Keqing wispered in her ear. she only became more and more red. What's her plan? Is she drunk or something?.. "I love it when you're with me, Ganyu. The way you are just flusters me." The yuheng said. Ganyu was turning more red and red. "Oh, and I didn't know you liked the scent of cherry~" she wispers in her ear again. Oh fucking archons, did she got me now?